Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Galaxy Note 3

kisz

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
paano po malalaman kung original ang note 3? thanks

i have a problem about my samsung galaxy note3 (SM-N9005) regarding upgrading jellybean to kitkat.
my note3 is factory unlock since i bought last month, i'l try to upgrade to kitkat but not working. anybody can help me?
i consult to technician in mall, they say if i upgrade jellybean to kitkat, my phone is like tablet for gaming, some features will not work. is it true? thank in advance ka symbianize ..

i have a problem about my samsung galaxy note3 (SM-N9005) regarding upgrading jellybean to kitkat.
my note3 is factory unlock since i bought last month, i'l try to upgrade to kitkat but not working. anybody can help me?
i consult to technician in mall, they say if i upgrade jellybean to kitkat, my phone is like tablet for gaming, some features will not work. is it true? thank in advance ka symbianize ..

sa tingin ko hindi kasi nakapagflash na nga rin ako sa lollipop ee ..

sa tingin ko hindi kasi nakapagflash na nga rin ako sa lollipop ee ..

ibig sabihin po hindi mga sanay mga programer na napagtanungan ko? saan po ba location nyo sir? tnx sa pag sagot.

Kikat gamit ko wala nman issue na kagaya ng sinasabi ng technician mo

Back
Top Bottom