Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion Season 06 E03 ''Oathbreaker'

mas ok nga manalo si euron tapos ilabas rin nila yung kapatid nya na si Vic, sya lng ang may magandang story sa ironborn para sakin.

pero kapag nanalo si euron sa tingin ko si asha at theon ndi na mananatili sa ironborn.
sa tingin ko The Reach(tyrell) ang aattackihin ni euron kesa sa dorne.

tinangal ata nila sa tv series si victarion, wala kasi sa list ng casting nila, sayang nga eh maganda pa naman story nun, kaya ang mangyayari sa kingsmoot ay asha vs theon vs euron, sa book kasi victarion vs euron vs asha, sabagay wala na rin pala kwenta yung dorne kung dun pa aattack si euron haha, tama yan sa reach na lang para magpullout sila sa kingslanding

Asha will get the plotline of Victarion same with Sansa taking fake Arya's plotline, see on the teaser she will be on Volantis. Most probably Euron Greyjoy wins that led Asha to be in Volantis whether voluntarily or by order of Euron. Euron will no longer attack Dorne but maybe the Tyrells. This is not sure yet.

The most interesting thing in Episode 4 is what the High Sparrow told Tommen that Tommen told to Cersei, we will never know until things happen. Two things for sure:

1. The High Sparrow knew Tommen will tell Cersei even when he said don't tell anyone. That is his purpose to manipulate Tommen and cause chaos indirectly

. Cersie during the small council meeting is totally lying. Based on what I've read, the song "rains of castamere" was playing while Cersei was giving her proposal to Olenna and Kevan.

So there will be like a Red Wedding scene. The problem is who will die? Cersei proposed that Olenna brings in his army to kings landing which is second largest army while Cersei army stand down.

Nothing's sure about what will happen since we can assume a lot of things:

a. High Sparrow lied to Tommen
b. It could be Tommen lied to Cersei, because he asked first "Don't you like Maergery, do you?" somehow there is something going on on Tommen's mind.
For the past episode, he's been listening to people like Pycell and High Sparrow. He wanted to the something. I think that something would be for his family or for Maergery. As what some people on the internet said, Tommen is a passive person all his reactions are just pure bewilderment. But that scene where he was talking to Cersie, there's some tears on his eyes. Something big the High Sparrow told him.

My theory would be that High Sparrow told him about the truth of his parentage. Since he is a passive person, he is not someone who will rush to Cersei's door and confront her. I can see in his eyes that he is hurting. So, maybe he lied to Cersei. :noidea: And Tommen will die after this, that's why we have Rains of Castamere. The destruction of the House Lannister, I am pretty sure they will keep Cersei and Jamie alive. Jamie will be in Riverlands soon and Cersei will have to witness first a much younger girl who will replace her, I suppose it's Daenerys and not Mergaery.

Bran is of course lost, he cannot control his power. Remember what the three eyed raven said "Don't stay too long, you will get drowned"
This scene will likely bring in Hodor's death. Hodor will die to protect Bran in case they found where they are hiding.

Sansa meets with Petry Baelish somewhere in the Wildlings' House, the suspicions are, Baelish didn't know that Ramsey is a psycho. That's the reason why he wants the Vale to help Sansa and Jon. He failed to protect Caetlyn, now he failed Sansa. During Season 6 teaser I believed it is Petyr who said to Sansa "you are in the great game now"

Brienne and Podrick might go to Riverland.

The red priestess who talked to Tyrion and Varys said something about knowledge might be telling Tyrion to release the Dragon. This one got from a Season 6 prediction on youtube.

Mas madaling sabihin kesa itype. TSK :lol:

Asha will get the plotline of Victarion same with Sansa taking fake Arya's plotline, see on the teaser she will be on Volantis. Most probably Euron Greyjoy wins that led Asha to be in Volantis whether voluntarily or by order of Euron. Euron will no longer attack Dorne but maybe the Tyrells. This is not sure yet.

The most interesting thing in Episode 4 is what the High Sparrow told Tommen that Tommen told to Cersei, we will never know until things happen. Two things for sure:

1. The High Sparrow knew Tommen will tell Cersei even when he said don't tell anyone. That is his purpose to manipulate Tommen and cause chaos indirectly

. Cersie during the small council meeting is totally lying. Based on what I've read, the song "rains of castamere" was playing while Cersei was giving her proposal to Olenna and Kevan.

So there will be like a Red Wedding scene. The problem is who will die? Cersei proposed that Olenna brings in his army to kings landing which is second largest army while Cersei army stand down.

b. It could be Tommen lied to Cersei, because he asked first "Don't you like Maergery, do you?" somehow there is something going on on Tommen's mind.
For the past episode, he's been listening to people like Pycell and High Sparrow. He wanted to the something. I think that something would be for his family or for Maergery. As what some people on the internet said, Tommen is a passive person all his reactions are just pure bewilderment. But that scene where he was talking to Cersie, there's some tears on his eyes. Something big the High Sparrow told him.

My theory would be that High Sparrow told him about the truth of his parentage. Since he is a passive person, he is not someone who will rush to Cersei's door and confront her. I can see in his eyes that he is hurting. So, maybe he lied to Cersei. :noidea: And Tommen will die after this, that's why we have Rains of Castamere. The destruction of the House Lannister, I am pretty sure they will keep Cersei and Jamie alive. Jamie will be in Riverlands soon and Cersei will have to witness first a much younger girl who will replace her, I suppose it's Daenerys and not Mergaery.

Bran is of course lost, he cannot control his power. Remember what the three eyed raven said "Don't stay too long, you will get drowned"
This scene will likely bring in Hodor's death. Hodor will die to protect Bran in case they found where they are hiding.

Sansa meets with Petry Baelish somewhere in the Wildlings' House, the suspicions are, Baelish didn't know that Ramsey is a psycho. That's the reason why he wants the Vale to help Sansa and Jon. He failed to protect Caetlyn, now he failed Sansa. During Season 6 teaser I believed it is Petyr who said to Sansa "you are in the great game now"

The red priestess who talked to Tyrion and Varys said something about knowledge might be telling Tyrion to release the Dragon. This one got from a Season 6 prediction on youtube.

grabe lupet naman ng spoilers mo hehe ,pero enjoy ako basahin ah..tsaka sumasakto talaga hehhe..nabasa mo ba ung book?

continue mo lang ung pagsspoil ,enjoy bsahin eh ..lage ko nga inaabangan..thanks

Ano ba ibig sabihin nung last scene nung lumabas si Daenerys?

Ano ba ibig sabihin nung last scene nung lumabas si Daenerys?

dun nya nakuha yung alias na Daenerys Stormborn "The Unburnt", na immune sya sa apoy
pero sa book yung "the unburnt" alias nya nakuha nya umpisa pa lang nung nag hatch yung dragons nya
at hindi sya immune sa apoy, si GRRM mismo nag sabi nyan na hindi immune sa apoy ang mga targ kaso iniba nila sa tv series :noidea:

dun nya nakuha yung alias na Daenerys Stormborn "The Unburnt", na immune sya sa apoy
pero sa book yung "the unburnt" alias nya nakuha nya umpisa pa lang nung nag hatch yung dragons nya
at hindi sya immune sa apoy, si GRRM mismo nag sabi nyan na hindi immune sa apoy ang mga targ kaso iniba nila sa tv series :noidea:

oo sa season one ito pinakita episode 10 yata
yung asawa nya binuhusan ng kumukulong ginto yung kuya nya kasi nga pinag mamalaki na sya ng tagapag mana at hindi sya tinatablan ang anumang init or apoy ayun tunay ulo nya as korona nya, then nag hatch yung dragon sa apoy nung sinunog nila kasama si Daenerys kasama sya kasi nagpasunog din sya diba. tapos nakita yung kabuohan nya..:p

mukhang si hodor nga ang papatayin nila this season :'(

pre napanood ko yung sinasabi mo pero bakit sila nagsiluhod yung mga Dothraki para bang goddess na tingin sa kanya dahil siya nasunog?

Last edited:

pre napanood ko yung sinasabi mo pero bakit sila nagsiluhod yung mga Dothraki para bang goddess na tingin sa kanya dahil siya nasunog?

parang ganun na nga, saka yung pagpatay nya sa mga khal din, kasi diba season 1 pa lang nakwento na yun kung pano makukuha yung mga kalasar ng dothraki, kailangan mo lang mapatay yung khal nila or ichallenge parang ganun,

Darn, I think this is a heck of a spoiler, I just saw this from youtube. So, please if you don't want spoilers, don't read it. :lol:

START:

Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

END

And here is the link to the leaked script of the new red priestess talking to Varys and Tyrion, it's legit:

http://watchersonthewall.com/game-of-thrones-season-six-audition-surfaces-online/

You can see this line of the red priestess on Season 6 ep 5 preview

"Kinvara: “Everyone is what they are and where they are for a reason. Terrible things happen for a reason. Take what happened to you, Lord [Varys], when you were a child. If not for the mutilation by the second-rate sorcerer, you would not be here, helping the Lord’s Chosen bring light into this world. Knowledge has made you very powerful … but there is still so much you don’t know. Do you remember what you heard, the night the sorcerer tossed your parts into the flames? Should I tell you what the voice said? Should I tell you the name of the one who spoke or where it lives?”

Last edited:

Darn, I think this is a heck of a spoiler, I just saw this from youtube. So, please if you don't want spoilers, don't read it. :lol:

START:

Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

END

And here is the link to the leaked script of the new red priestess talking to Varys and Tyrion, it's legit:

http://watchersonthewall.com/game-of-thrones-season-six-audition-surfaces-online/

"Kinvara: “Everyone is what they are and where they are for a reason. Terrible things happen for a reason. Take what happened to you, Lord [Varys], when you were a child. If not for the mutilation by the second-rate sorcerer, you would not be here, helping the Lord’s Chosen bring light into this world. Knowledge has made you very powerful … but there is still so much you don’t know. Do you remember what you heard, the night the sorcerer tossed your parts into the flames? Should I tell you what the voice said? Should I tell you the name of the one who spoke or where it lives?”

that s what is called spoilers
spoil na spoil

spoiler na spoiler hahaha.. damn bran I can't wait haha. kung si BS ang magliligtas sa kanila ano mga pinaggagawa ni BS simula nawala sya ang tagala narin nun :(

START:

END

Yan ang spoiler! hehe IDOL! :clap:

START:

END

Will we finally see Benjen "Cold Hands" Stark? :excited:
Thanks for this, @nichen! :clap:

Will we finally see Benjen "Cold Hands" Stark? :excited:
Thanks for this, @nichen! :clap:

grabe ganda nung episode 5 ,may tama nga ung spoiler heheh....kaya pala hodor ang pangalan nya at kaya pala the door ang title nung episode 5 hihihi.😁😁😁

Wahhh why hodorr!!!!

Hold the Door
Hold thDoor
Hold Door
HodDoor
Hodor
Hodor!

RIP HODOR!

pati si aw aw nadali ng mga white walkers.. :sad: