Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion

ibig sabihin ba pwedeng iba yung manalo sa laban ni Bolton at Stannis?
Di ko binasa yung book.

I still think Stannis would win over Bolton because it would be boring if Bolton wins.
It would not be an awesome fight for Lannister versus Bolton.
I guess Stannis still has a big role for the episodes/seasons to come.

ou isa yan sa pinaka inaaabangan na clash sa winterfell
kaso parang hindi na ganun kaganda dahil walang naganap na malaking kasalan, sa book kasi bonga yung kasal ni ramsay at ng frend ni sansa na pinagpangap nilang si arya stark, ininvite yung mga lords ng north, nandun lahat yung mga loyal sa starks, at nasa loob din ng winterfell si mance rayder, tapos isa isa ng pinapatay yung mga bolton loyalist sa loob haha, habang nag aabang sa labas sila stanis, hangang dun lang yung sa book eh, nag go signal na sa loob ng gyera :excited:

Nice sana matapos na agad ung last 2 books para tuloy2 ang TV series

i doubt it na kakayanin ni stanis ang bolton, kung ang strategy na gagamitin is siege lang, remember na winterfell ay isang strong hold sa north, sobrang lakas ng walls nun (parang coc lang ah hehe), saka malaking damage sa unit ni stanis yung pagkatalo nila sa battle of the blackwater, ilang tao namatay sa kanya dun.. comparison sa book kasi nag start yung attack nila stanis sa loob ng winterfell, pero ginawang strategy nila bolton kasi hinayaan lang nilang magutom sila stanis at ginawin sa labas haha, kaso no choice sila, napalabas din kasi daming assasin sa loob :lol:

at merong nadagdag sa troops ni stanis na galing sa north, ang pinaka matitinding tribe sa north na mga mandirigma, akala ko ipapakita yun sa tv series hindi pala!! ang laking impact nun sana, si jon snow mag bibigay nun kay stanis dahil hindi sya pwedeng sumama sa war

Last edited:

Also don't forget the help of the Iron bank of Bravos and The Manderlys of White Harbor. Lugi lang talaga si Stannis sa field pero sana Maalo siya.

Medyo hindi ko na nga gusto ung tv series, wala sa aegon, house griffin, quently martell at ang favorite ko na si Euron

Also don't forget the help of the Iron bank of Bravos and The Manderlys of White Harbor. Lugi lang talaga si Stannis sa field pero sana Maalo siya.

Medyo hindi ko na nga gusto ung tv series, wala sa aegon, house griffin, quently martell at ang favorite ko na si Euron

tomo, dapat nasa eksena na ngayon manderly eh sayang naman kung wala

dami talagang nawalang char, favorite ko din si euron eh si peny din wala

Sabi nga nila it's too expensive to keep all the characters and of course hindi naman lahat ng viewers are book readers. Hindi lahat ng viewers would prefer so many characters sa series. What works in the book sometimes won't work on TV.

A big example based sa nabasa ko sa net is yong kay Jeyne poole?? not sure with the name who pretended to be Sansa and then Theon prepared her for Ramsey. It is quite complicated. Book readers are used to complicated plot while TV viewers are composed of people with different personalities.

I still think the producers know what they're doing.

I just think that Stannis will win because he has the claim to the throne. If Bolton would win, what kind of conflict will that make? Bolton could only agree to being an ally to Lannisters or bow down to them. Only Stannis and Daenerys are the last standing people who will fight to get the throne. I think the windlings can help Stannis in the future.

Madaling matatapos ang story kung mawawala si Stannis, yon lang naisip ko. But still anything could happen.

David and Dan and Bryan and HBO are trying to make the best television series that they can. And over here I am trying to write the best novels that I can. And yes, more and more, they differ. Two roads diverging in the dark of the woods, I suppose... but all of us are still intending that at the end we will arrive at the same place. ~George R.R. Martin

tama nga naman.. di lang lang talagang maiwasan ma upset yung mga book readers sa nangyayari :lol:

si stanis na lang ang natitira sa war of the five kings kaya sa tingin ko din malaki ang gagampanan nyang role dito, kasi kung talagang wala dapat dati pa syang patay haha.. i dont think na tutulungan pa sya ng mga wildings matapos nyang sunugin si mance, posibleng mag karoon ng twist pag dating dito..

The biggest twist could be Windlings will agree to help overthrow the Lannisters if Jon Snow will be the king.

That's the only twist I can think of.. there is no other man fit for the throne other than Stannis and Jon Snow.

We can also remember Gendry, the bastard son of Robert Baratheon, I am not sure about his role sa series, wala pang episode na dedicated para sa kanya.

So maybe just maybe, he is not that important to the story.

LOL at ako naman ang na-spoil sa nangyayari sa TV series. Di bale. :lol:

Ngayon ko lang kasi napanood ang Season 5, Eps 1 and 2.

Here are my comments:

Ep. 1
-Varys getting Ilyrio Mopatis' role. IIRC nasa Season 1 si Ilyrio.
-Ang bata ni Maggy the Frog
-Bale fcuk buddies na pala sina Dany at Daario. Sa libro, teenage puppy love ang feelings ni Dany kay Daario.
-D&D really effin' deviate from the books.

Ep. 2
-Brienne meeting with Sansa. Wala sa libro ito.
-Very Hispanic ang itsura ng Dorne since ni-shoot siya sa Spain. In-imagine ko siya na mala-Arabic ang lugar.
-Doran Martell looks healthy to me.
-Ellaria Sand talking to Doran Martell instead of Obara.
-Didn't imagine Areo Hotah to be a black dude. Still looks badass, though.
-Cersei: "That smirking whore from Highgarden." LOL @ Cersei talking about Natalie Dormer's natural uneven lips. Panalo yung quote na yan haha.
-Mace Tyrell as master of coin. Pwede na rin. Buti at wala yung totoong APPOINTED master of coin na may TB.
-D&D giving a BIG dirty finger to book readers by showing the kindly man's face to Arya (Kindly man-Jaqen theory).
-At least the producers depicted Dany as an inept ruler, katulad sa libro.

Last edited:

sana patayin ni theon si ramsey!

sana nga patayin ni theon si ramsey haha kung ako sa inyo wg na kau mag expect na books = to the tv series :S

hayst ikaw ba naman writer pagsabay-sabayin mo ang pag susulat ng iba pang mga books talagang matatagalan kang magsulat, si sir GRRm kasi sumusulat pa ng prequel ng Got na pinamagatang "Sir Dunk ang Egg" story sya ng isang sworn swor at ni Aegon Targaryen. kaya talgang ang gagawin ng HBO eh baguhin ang ilan sa mga nakasulat sa book at para ngang mauunahan ng ng series ang books..

yun nga din tingin ko sa theon papatay kay ramsey, gigilitan ng leeg sabay sabing " i am Theon Greyjoy!!" :clap:

Try kong maghabol para sa Ep. 7 :lol:

Ep. 3
-TV Tommen plays with a different pu$$y! Lucky guy LOL.
-I don't like Margaery being openly disrespectful to Cersei. Parang ang labas nagiging mas kawawa si Cersei.
-Nakakalungkot yung eksena ni Arya kung itatapon ba niya si Needle.
-Oh. So Sansa took the role of being Ramsay's bitch instead of her bestfriend from Season 1.
-"The North remembers." OH YEAH! This line sent shivers down my spine!
-Then we saw a glimpse of Lord Qyburn's "creation." I like it.
-Diretso na agad si Tyrion kay Jorah.

Ep. 4
-Mace Tyrell will go to Braavos. Parang nase-sense ko kung ano ang mangyayari sa kanya. (NO SPOILERS)
-Ser Loras Tyrell, the Knight of Flowers and one of the greatest knights in Westeros, gets arrested without even putting up a fight. LOL. SMH at D&D.
-Will King Tommen bring up the bastard issue to his mom?
-No visions. Only boobies. Melisandre's boobies. LOL.
-King Stannis and Shireen = :weep:

My favorite scenes from this episode:
*King Robert visiting Lyanna Stark's tomb on the recap sequence.
*Sansa and LF talking about the backstory bet. Prince Rhaegar and Lyanna's love affair, that Rhaegar never kidnapped, raped, and killed Lyanna.
*Stannis doubting Ned Stark having an affair.
*Ser Barristan tells Dany that he and her brother used to sneak out into King's Landing to be around the people and sing. Ser Barristan implied that Rhaegar was a good guy.

It means that D&D is showing to us the R+L=J theory. Now the book readers and TV viewers are now on equal footing. Let's see. Sana totoo na itong teorya na ito!

-WTF did D&D do to the Sand Snakes!? Wala na atang budget para ayusin ang SFX sa pagbato ni Obara ng sibat LOL.
-WTF! TV Unsullied sucks!
-WTF! They killed Grey Worm!
-WTF! They killed Old Man Ser Barristan! Another one of the greatest knights of Westeros has fallen!
-Etong episode na ito, IMO, ang nagsasabi na from now on we will deviate from the books. Parang Walking Dead. It will create its own story. And GRRM approved it. A win-win solution for both non-book readers and book readers dahil hindi mo alam kung ano ang susunod tsaka iwas spoilers na rin. Let's see.

Last edited:

^ overwhelming yong sinabi mo, magrereply sana ako kaso baka spolier ang dating ko.. :rofl:

Anyways, I believe that Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. This is a popular theory already over the net.
The strongest proof is that Rhaegar asked 3 of the Kingsguard to stay with Lyanna in the tower of Joy even if he knew the battle of the trident
very important and they could be defeated.

Second, when Ned Stark was imprisoned, he wanted to fulfill his promise to Jon Snow. He promised to tell him about his mother. But he didn't tell Varys
nor anyone, he never trusted anyone about this fact. Why? If revealing Jon Snow's parents won't affect greatly the story, if his mother is just some wet girl then why would he keep it as a secret?

There was also a vision seen by Daenerys in which she saw a man almost looked like her brother and a woman holding a baby, the man dedicated the song of fire and ice to the baby.

Some people argue about this theory because it's too obvious now and Jon Snow doesn't look like a Targaryen. He has black hair and not blonde nor silver.

Anong klaseng episode yung 6!!!
Walang ya.
Sansa... wala na.

nakakainis si Theon... bakit hindi niya magawa gawang patayin yang Ramsay Bolton na yan...argh

^ overwhelming yong sinabi mo, magrereply sana ako kaso baka spolier ang dating ko.. :rofl:

Anyways, I believe that Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. This is a popular theory already over the net.
The strongest proof is that Rhaegar asked 3 of the Kingsguard to stay with Lyanna in the tower of Joy even if he knew the battle of the trident very important and they could be defeated.
Kahit ako naniniwala sa teoryang yan.

Tapos in the end si Hodor pala ang anak ni Rhaegar :lol:

Second, when Ned Stark was imprisoned, he wanted to fulfill his promise to Jon Snow. He promised to tell him about his mother. But he didn't tell Varys nor anyone, he never trusted anyone about this fact. Why? If revealing Jon Snow's parents won't affect greatly the story, if his mother is just some wet girl then why would he keep it as a secret?
"Promise me, Ned."

Maybe that was his promise to his sister: Adopt Jon Snow and do everything to keep his Targaryen lineage a secret.

Alam naman natin na napaka honorable ni Ned Stark kaya siguro yung pagtupad ng promise ay napakahalaga para sa kanya kahit may mga nasasaktan na like Catelyn and Jon himself.

If he divulge Jon Snow's secrets to anyone, we know what would happen:
(dunno if this is a spoiler, since nangyari naman ito before the events of Game of Thrones)
-Robert Baratheon may kill him. Robert hates "dragonspawns."
-The Lannisters may kill him. They have betrayed Mad King Aerys during Robert's Rebellion. Ayaw na nila sa mga Targaryens dahil may power na sila eh. At that time parang malapit na nilang maangkin ang Iron Throne kaya pinaligiran nila si King Robert ng mga Lannisters.
Tsaka in Ned's POV, the Lannisters are very dishonorable family. Probably bec. Twyin Lannister joined late to Robert's cause. Tapos Tywin ordered Gregor Clegane to murder the son and daughter of Prince Rhaegar (The sixth Aegon and Rhaenys) pati yung asawa niya na si Elia Martell.
-Varys. His loyalty is, IMO, very questionable. Walang tiwala si Ned sa kanya.

There was also a vision seen by Daenerys in which she saw a man almost looked like her brother and a woman holding a baby, the man dedicated the song of fire and ice to the baby

Sa TV kasi (S02E10) wala yang scene na yan.

Sa libro:
The baby in the vision of Dany = The sixth Aegon.

IIRC, Rhaegar named his son "Aegon" then he played his harp.

Some people argue about this theory because it's too obvious now and Jon Snow doesn't look like a Targaryen. He has black hair and not blonde nor silver.

Although the Targaryens were known for their inbreeding, not all of them have silver hair/purple eyes.
Ex. Baelor Breakspear from "The Hedge Knight."

yun din pakiramdam ko eh si jon snow siguro bago maghiwalay sila ni ned kaya lang biglang nadeds.

Hangga't nandyan si Jon Snow at si Tyrion Lannister masaya na ko.

Kawawa naman si Sansa. Bwisit na Bolton yan kaya lang talagang mauutak talaga eh

At makakahabol din ako para sa Ep. 7 :excited:

Ep. 5
-This confirms that Ser Baristan is dead.
-Like father, like daughter. You are mad, TV Daenerys Targaryen. MAD. I admit I'm totally frustrated with Book Dany bec. of her incompetence as a ruler. I like this change.
-Uh-oh Jon Snow. Your Brothers don't like your decision.
-Naiinis pa rin ako kay Olly dahil pinatay niya si Ygritte.
-LOL TV Ramsay has a lover!? Just who the eff is Myranda?
-Sansa reunited with Reek/Theon.
-Stannis and Sam talks about dragonglass and Dragonstone. Another book theory being teased.
-Stannis decides to march to Winterfell. Oh yeah!
-FYI Fat Walda, Winterfell is Sansa's home and not yours.
-Yay! Grey Worm is alive!
-Missandei/Greyworm love story = waste of time and boring.
-The ruins of Old Valyria looks boring to me.
-Drogon sighting, and Stone Men!
-Looks like Jorah Mormont taking the role of Griff. He has greyscale! Another reason to friendzone him LOL. Do not touch him, Dany.
-Now I understand why Griff and Young Griff were scrapped. Maybe this confirms that they are indeed a dud. Fcuking D&D spoiling the book readers.

Ep. 6
-Sabi ko na nga ba. TV Sansa is getting the Jeyne Poole treatment. Ganda na ng momentum ng character development niya, tapos balik uli siya sa pagiging punching bag. Ano kaya yun. I hope that she gets her revenge soon. The North remembers.
-The Dorne storyline is so boring and nonsense. Overhyped. Dafuq.
-Plus the TV Sand Snakes are so lousy. Tengne di marunong umarte. Ano yun kikidnapin at papatayin lang nila si Myrcella just to get revenge? Ang babaw ng istorya IMO. That's why Arianne Martell in AFFC is very important, lalo yung political role niya.
-TV Trystane and TV Myrcella are like boring teen lovers from some crappy teen romance movies.
-In fairness ayos sa akin yung role TV Tommen sa episode na ito. Like his book counterpart, he is just a pawn to his mother.
-Arya Stark's scenes are the best. Astig din ang acting ni Reek/Theon.

Back
Top Bottom