Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion S05E10 "Mother's Mercy"

umasa ako na mabubuhay si Jon Snow kase sa opening title sequence, andun pa pangalan niya. andun nga siya, as corpse naman. sadnu

my link ba kayo ng 720p na streaming site? streaming lang wag dl o torrent. tia

wtf sa transformation ni melisandre
di pa nalilibing or na b-burn ang bangkay ni snow baka may chance pa. cliffhanger daming naiwan sama mo na yung kina daenarys hayahay vaes dothrak

Daming di maka move on kay red woman

kakabitin naman ang first episode, lalo na ung fight scene kila sansa .. anyare sa hounds? :lol:

kakabitin naman ang first episode, lalo na ung fight scene kila sansa .. anyare sa hounds? :lol:

tumakbo nakakita ng kabayo haha

kaka asar lang dahil walang kakwenta kwenta pagkamatay ni Areo Hotah, gaya ng nangyari kay ser Baristan :upset:
si Areo Hotah ay isa sa pinakamalakas na mandirigma sa buong ASOIAF ganun din si Baristan

wag na umasa
mismo si GRRM nagsabi iiyak lang kayo

sa season 6 na ito haha ayoko munang manood

Good thing about Episode 1, Melisandre just confirmed that Jon will be resurrected.

Remember her reaction when she saw Jon's dead body, she sais (not the exact words):

Melisandre: I saw him fighting in Winterfell
Ser Davos: I have no idead what you see in your flames

Parang sinasabi ni Melisandre na "No way he's dead, nakita ko pa nga sya dun sa flames na kasama sa isang war sa Winterfell"

Sa youtubem they have a breakdown of the season 6 teaser, dun sa teaser pagnaslow motion mo sya, makikita mo yong talagang kasing katawan ni Jon Snow
after they showed the face of Tormund. Ang kaaway nila is sigil ng Bolton, war nga yon between the Boltons versus the other houses in Winterfell + Wildlings.

Pagkarinig ko ng sinabi ni Melisandre, confirmed si Jon Snow nga yong nasa war against Boltons.

When it comes to Daenaerys, she was told she has to live in the house of the widows.
Excited na ako malaman pano nya maconvince ang mga Dothraki na pumunta sa Meereen.
Kasi sa teaser kita dun ang mga Dothraki going to Meereen.

Third, Ramsey.. just when you thought Ramsey has a heart </3
He just told to feed Myranda's body to the hounds.

What I am going to say next is a big SPOILER!

Sa teaser makikita mo na may dalawang taong sinunusunog dun sa parang triangle, yon ang triangle na nasa table ng mga Boltons
So Boltons did it.. But those two people being burned were predicted to be Fat Walda and Roose Bolton.

Ramsey just confirmed it, the anger in his eyes, when Roose told him "If you don't have an heir.. then Let's hope the ____ (pastor?) is right, Walda is carrying a boy"

Notice sa teaser.. before that burning bodies, Ramsey said "Winterfell is mine"

So for me, si Roose Bolton at Fat Walda nga ang nasusunog sa triangle na yon.

As to the hounds, the hounds just ran away kasi daw they are not trained to attack if not instructed by their masters.
And they don't have loyalty to those soldiers kasi random men lang yon na pinahawak nung hound. Ewan ko lang

The biggest eww naman sa episode 1 is Ser Jorah finding Daenaerys ring, parang Filipino kind of plot.
So impossible.. haha

Spoiler overload

Salamat napanood ko din yung E1. Nagulat ako sa last scene napa isip ako kung ano siya dati. :unsure:

okay nadin ep1 ng season 6 napakita nila lahat except kay bran stark. nakakabitin lang talaga na nakakapanabik.

I'm gonna subscribe here and just look at the comments.. Hate watching GoT if it's incomplete :p

I'm gonna subscribe here and just look at the comments.. Hate watching GoT if it's incomplete :p

You might get a lot of spoilers from me. :beh: :lol: :peace:

Joke lungs.. sorry naman sa spoiler, di na mauulit. :halo:

Excited na for Episode 2 :pray:

sa tingin nyo po s red woman isa syang targaryen o matanda lang talaga?

You might get a lot of spoilers from me. :beh: :lol: :peace:

Joke lungs.. sorry naman sa spoiler, di na mauulit. :halo:

Excited na for Episode 2 :pray:

It's fine, I'm not the type of person who gets worked up with spoilers anyway..
in any case, it even gets me more excited! LOL. I wanna know how it happened.. see it for myself and have my own conclusions :)
You can say that I like getting spoilers :thumbsup:

It's fine, I'm not the type of person who gets worked up with spoilers anyway..
in any case, it even gets me more excited! LOL. I wanna know how it happened.. see it for myself and have my own conclusions :)
You can say that I like getting spoilers :thumbsup:

We can be a good partner then.. :naughty: :lol: I'll watch it first and make it more exciting for you. Joke lungs. :lol:

We can be a good partner then.. :naughty: :lol: I'll watch it first and make it more exciting for you. Joke lungs. :lol:

Hahahaha I like that.. "partners" :)
Sure you can go and watch each episode as it comes out and tell me about it later :)

Hahahaha I like that.. "partners" :)
Sure you can go and watch each episode as it comes out and tell me about it later :)

Yep.. but not here. Let's do it privately. :lmao:

Pero if you want spoilers, madami nagkalat sa youtube, teasers breakdown, review and predictions

guess whos baccckkkkkkkk. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom