Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion Season 06 E05 ''Hold The Door'

Maiksi pa lang exposure nya sa book. Last na scene nya ung sinabi nya kay bran na you cannot walk but you can fly

episode 6 na!
View attachment 1129392

with that said how could he be the old bran if he can walk while bran cannot..
so meaning sa pakikialam nya mag time travel naging kabayaran ay malumpo sya at nabago ang current time??

Dapat tawagin sa thread na ito GoT Conspiracies Thread: Get Your Popcorn On!
:lol: :thumbsup:

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion Season 06 E06 ''Blood of My Blood"

Meron na po bang ebook or pdf ng "The winds of winter"? Thanks:)

Wala pa WoW sir na book sir balibalita sa dec daw lalabas eh wala pang official announcement. Pero meron ng ilang chapter na nilabas search mo nalang

wala pang WOw pero you can visit ng thread for other prequel book ng series...
GOT
di ako mag sasawang i plog ito hahaha

Jon Snow and Bran have more fairy-taile story line.
in the books or tv she isn't older more than 15-18yrs old so comparing her to tyrion, varys and petry is rather quite absurb.

yep she would have already been dead. I guess her last scene would be where she went to the firehouse. But most of the tv-series fan got thrilled because of that scene of season 1 last episode including me I even force myself to read the book on to what happen next. Probably the series wouldn't be as popular as by now, If they removed the dragons and daenerys. Probably robb stark would be still alive engaging the lannister and kingslanding and it will have a cliche end and it will only last for 3-4 season. To me the really main characters here are the targaryen, looks to me that they are the one who made the got world. The history, about the first men, wight and whitewalkers the targaryen are all there.

Some fans liked the idea of having a princess riding the dragon, kill the enemies, save the world and conquer all cities. :lol:

But I would appreciate if the "show" has portrayed Daenerys with a least being good at one skill to be rightful to the throne.

Jon Snow although with a fairy tale like story has already proven himself during Hard Home.

Bran has been shown for a few times for the past 5 seasons, his major storyline has just started this Season 6, for me I won't judge on it yet.

And there Daenerys again making her speech at the end of season 6. Well, I think it's just a matter of preference. I don't know why Daenerys is all I hate about GoT. And I am for sure I am not alone on this. A lot of people on the internet really don't like how the show treated her storyline.

parang overpowered pagdating sa manpower si daenerys.

For people who dislike daenerys character.
More at: https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthro...rything_a_counter_to_the_common_antidaenerys/

A counter to the common anti-Daenerys sentiment

1) "Daenerys is becoming the Mad Queen."

Probably the most common theory about where Daenerys' story is headed. People usually use her punishment of the Masters, the khals, or her single-minded focus on the Iron Throne as evidence of this. And, of course, her parentage.
It's not bad as far as speculation goes, and maybe it'll happen somewhere down the line, but I haven't seen any strong evidence of it in the show. Dany is certainly a very passionate person, and one that takes her idea of justice very seriously, but she hasn't done anything more extreme than we would expect from most people in TWOIAF in her position. The most extreme thing she's done is killed all the Masters, and crucified many of them to boot, but she reevaluated her actions when she was confronted by Hizdahr zo Loraq about his father. She was faced with the idea that she had acted with a heavy hand, and she tried to take a more even keeled approach to doling out justice moving forward. That's not what someone who's insane does. In contrast, Robert never seemed to regret his decision to have all the Targaryen children killed, and even insisted on finishing the job years later when he heard about Daenerys.
Also, as far as the comparisons to her father, it just doesn't fit. Aerys was extremely paranoid of everyone around him. Even the people closest to him were potential enemies. If anything, Dany needs to be a little less trusting of some of the people in her inner circle... such as Daario "Suspicious Motherfucker" Naharis.
Viserys is another comparison that's often made, but I also don't see that fitting anything she's done so far. Viserys became violent toward the only family he had left in the world, and eventually sold her into slavery in an effort to get the Iron Throne. Daenerys isn't nearly so obsessed with Westeros. In fact, she chose to stay in Meereen to oversee the transition away from slavery.

4) "Daenerys wouldn't be shit without her dragons, so she relies on them for everything."

I'm not even sure why this is used as a criticism. She is the dragon queen. Dragons were the Targaryen Trump Card for thousands of years, but eventually they became complacent in their rule over Westeros and stopped using them, which probably had a lot to do with why they were overthrown. Aegon the Conqueror never would have been able to conquer Westeros without the use of his dragons, and even before that Targaryens used dragons in Valyria.
The dragons are a huge part of her family's history, and they're a fundamental part of who she is. You might as well say that Varys is shit because he relies on his spies, Brienne is shit because she relies on her size, and Bran is shit because he relies on warging. Using dragons as a weapon is a skill that requires patience and practice, just like any other skill.
Some people say it's just bad writing for her to use them so often, but I think it'd be even worse writing to give her this obvious trump card and then endlessly come up with scenarios where she's not allowed to use them.

6) "Her plot is boring and feels irrelevant to the rest of the story."

Part of this is just opinion, and I can't argue with opinion (although anyone who thinks that dragons are boring should get their heads checked), but I noticed that these complaints became a lot more common once Dany got to Meereen, and there's probably a good reason for that. This should be common knowledge by now, but I guess a lot of folks still don't know. GRRM originally planned for there to be a 5-year time gap after the end of ASOS so that some of the characters could age and gain experience. This would have left us with Dany having just taken Meereen, then she was supposed to get 5 years of off-screen (off-page?) experience with being a ruler.
Q: 5-year gap?
A: It worked for characters like Arya and Dany but not so much for the adults or those who had a lot of action coming. He was writing chapters where Jon thought, "Well, not a lot has happened these past five years, it's been kinda nice." And Cersei chapters where she thought, "Well, I've had to kill sooo many people the last five years." So he ended up dropping it. He said he would have done it sooner if he hadn't told so many fans about it. And there is no gap anymore. "If a twelve-year old has to conquer the world, then so be it."

So yeah, that didn't work out too great, and GRRM ended up having to add in things that he didn't intend to go into great detail about, including Dany's rule over Meereen and Arya's training. Then a lot of what Dany was up to in Meereen ended up getting left out because it involved characters that had already been cut out of the show. So basically we were left with a season 5 that involved her struggling with the idea of fighting pits.
With that said, I'd still say that it was a necessary arc for her, even if it wasn't as exciting as burning all the Masters. She learned about the importance of compromise, her ethical framework became a little less black-and-white, and she got to deal with some consequences and struggle for the first time since season 2. That was good for her, and I'm glad we got to see it. But I'm even more glad that she's got her Brothraki back with her and she's ready to kick some Westerosi ass. Woo!

Last edited:

nice one jorah

13335569_10154719238581840_6922443911043145089_n.jpg

Walang preview wahaha

I am a simple girl and I roll my eyes when I see her on screen. :lol:
Even if she burns the whole city, that won't make her attractive to me (and to many) because it's very predictable.
Maybe we will love the Dragon effects.
In the series full of unpredictable events, she has the most predictable storyline.
I hope the writers can twist her story, give it a little surprise to the viewers.
I hope she ended up being the greatest villain, that would be nice.
Jon Snow as the Azor Ahai and Daenerys as the Mad Queen :clap: :naughty: :peace:

Fact is: A lot of people are tired of her shitty speeches.

A remember Tywin once said:

Anyone who says he's king is not a king.

So, does it also mean "Anyone who says she's Queen is NOT a Queen"?

Common Daenerys, you're going to die! :lol:

Last edited:

The Hound is alive!

Di naman sya namatay ahh. Iniwan lang sya ni arya :lol:

nalungkot ako sa pagkawala ni Hodor

What will happen to Arya now?

I guess this will be the last time we will see her this season..

Margaery is smarter than Cersei.
Jaime is still f*cked up as ever.
Blackfish is badass "As long as I am standing, war isn't over"
Lady Mormont the most badass GoT character I've ever seen. Sansa and Daenerys must learn from Lady Mormont. :naughty:
Sansa is now asking help from Petyr, what could be the price?

Sandor Clegane is alive, what is hype may never die. :lol:
Good thing is "NO DAENERYS" scene. :clap: :lol:

Margaery is smarter than Cersei.
Jaime is still f*cked up as ever.
Blackfish is badass "As long as I am standing, war isn't over"
Lady Mormont the most badass GoT character I've ever seen. Sansa and Daenerys must learn from Lady Mormont. :naughty:
Sansa is now asking help from Petyr, what could be the price?

Sandor Clegane is alive, what is hype may never die. :lol:
Good thing is "NO DAENERYS" scene. :clap: :lol:

natuwa din ako kasi walang scene si daenarys, pero nalungkot ako dahil wala rin scene si bran :upset:

natuwa din ako kasi walang scene si daenarys, pero nalungkot ako dahil wala rin scene si bran :upset:

Guess there will be no Bran scene in Episode 8 too as show in the preview.

naexcite ako sa paglabas ni the hound pero ang badass ni lady mormont d2.. inagaw nya attention hehe

Para sa mga book reader + tv watcher
Varys is a targaryen?

Back
Top Bottom