Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion Season 06 E06 ''Blood of My Blood"

This supports the widely circulating theory that it wasn't Arya Stark which the waif has stabbed. Accordingly, it's actually Jaqen in disguise. It's all part of an elaborate task set for the waif. Remember she was specifically told not to make Arya suffer, however she chose to stab her in the gut.. a wound which would take sometime to bleed out, prolonging the agony. Jaqen knows that the Waif hates Arya and this will be her downfall.

Prvprch.png

syrio just tweeted hmm

Wag basahin kng ayaw ng spoiler. :upset:

Eto yung buong Spolier about sa Stark na mamamatay:
Ramsay and Jon meet across the battlefield. Ramsay releases Rickon and tells him to run toward his brother. As Rickon runs, Ramsay starts shooting arrows up in the air one at a time that keep missing him. Jon starts galloping toward Rickon but just as he reaches him, one of Ramsay's arrow hits him and he dies in Jon's arms. Sansa is the smart one. She tells Jon before the battle that Rickon is already dead. :weep:

Sana tama lahat ng spoiler na nabasa ko. wahaha naeexcite na ako sa susunod na mga mangyayari :excited:

saang site mo nabasa yon? pashare naman :)

ahh yan pala yung theory na kumalat sa yahoo news hehe
mukhang posible nga yan, lalo na kung malinaw yung pagkakasabi ni jaqen na dont make her suffer :thumbsup:

May nabasa akong huge file size sa finale ng season six mukang interesting

Wag basahin kng ayaw ng spoiler. :upset:

Eto yung buong Spolier about sa Stark na mamamatay:
Ramsay and Jon meet across the battlefield. Ramsay releases Rickon and tells him to run toward his brother. As Rickon runs, Ramsay starts shooting arrows up in the air one at a time that keep missing him. Jon starts galloping toward Rickon but just as he reaches him, one of Ramsay's arrow hits him and he dies in Jon's arms. Sansa is the smart one. She tells Jon before the battle that Rickon is already dead. :weep:

Sana tama lahat ng spoiler na nabasa ko. wahaha naeexcite na ako sa susunod na mga mangyayari :excited:

OH NO !! dapat ndi ko binasa to kung totoo nga T.T

anyare kay nichen050590? bakit na banned sya? sya pa naman hinihintay kong mag spoil dito :weep::noidea::slap:

Honga tahimik nya may mga silent reporter dito. Baka di nagugustuhan ginagawa nya. For me its not a bad thing as long as naka hide yung spoil area

anu ba ginawa nun ni nichen bat naban, alam ko walang rules sa symb na nababan mga spoiler, lol

yung ginawang pag bitay kay ian mcshane parang ganun yung ginagawa ni lady stoneheart sa book, posible kayang ilalabas na nila sa tv series yun? tapos yung background music din ganun din yung ginamit nila sa red wedding, its a clue?
kasi kung mauuna si lady stoneheart sa tv series mawawalan ng saysay yung resu ni jon snow kaya posible na ngayon lang nila gawin yung story nya

Yun na nga tagal ni lady stoneheart ipakita. Last season ko pa sya inaabangan

anu ba ginawa nun ni nichen bat naban, alam ko walang rules sa symb na nababan mga spoiler, lol

Accordingly, she posted dots on a thread? I dunno.. I for one was also surprised when she got banned.

"A girl has a name and its name is Arya Stark of Winterfell" goosebumps
ewan ko kung tama pagkakarinig ko pinanood ko sa hbo tv >_<

spoilers please!! :dance:

rickon should be dead aman without a man should die for he no longer can produce:thumbsup:

tungkol as banned ang alam ko kapag nasobrahan ka sa pag ka hype lalo sa ibang threads mababaned ka talga we don't know kung bakit
maybe the reason was not on this thread but on the other that we do not know sad to say but okay narin yun. para mas may thrill.

damn you Edmure Tully!! :upset:

Back
Top Bottom