Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Game suggestions :D

karugz123

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello mga ka-symbianize! hingi lang ako suggestion sa kung anong magandang game na laruin yung pang Offline lang.

suggestion naman sa mga games na medyo related sa gameplay ng mga games na nalaro ko:

The Forest - horror/survival
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - fps
Need For Speed Rivals - racing
Dead Rising 3 - zombie survival
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - rpg ata to
Assassins Creed 1-4

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 2400g
GTX 1070ti (bought after 3 months of having the PC)
8gb ram

thanks sa mga mag sasuggest.

RPG (3rd person)
Witcher 3 -> You'll thank me later surr! :salute: (kung may time ka, simulan mo sa 1 para malaman mo yung origin)
State of Decay -> if you're a fan of The Walking Dead Series, magugustuhan mo to kasi yung concept nung series e nadito sa game (scavenging, building a community, killing zombies)

FPS
Titanfall 1 & 2
Dishonored 1 & 2

Racing
NFS Most Wanted -> OLD but GOLD

Last edited:
Metro: Last Light Redux
HitMan
Witcher 3
Fallout 3 or 4
Skyrim
Far Cry series

lahat open world TS haha

Hello mga ka-symbianize! hingi lang ako suggestion sa kung anong magandang game na laruin yung pang Offline lang.

suggestion naman sa mga games na medyo related sa gameplay ng mga games na nalaro ko:

Assassins Creed 1-4

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 2400g
8gb ram

Tomb Raider 1-2
Resident Evil 7
The Evil Within 1-2
Dark Souls 1-3
Need For Speed Payback
Outlast 1-2
Green Hell
Zombi
Them and Us

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Borderlands 2
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
State of Decay
Seven the Days Long Gone

anong games na pwede sa laptop ko? kasi puro facebook at youtube lang ako madalas at watch movies. gusto naman try mag games. anong games kaya ang kaya ng laptop ko? thanks in advanced!

View attachment 1277311

gothic 3 openworld. laki ng mapa parang skyrim din na mas mahirap

Assassins Creed 1-4

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 2400g
8gb ram

Resident evil revelation 1 & 2
Resident evil 7
State of Decay
Call of duty modern warfare remastered
call of duty modern warfare 2
call of duty black ops 1
call of duty black ops 2
call of duty black ops 3
call of duty ghost
Devil May Cry 5
Castlevania 1
Castlevania 2
dishonored 1
dishonored 2
deus ex mankind

RPG (3rd person)
Witcher 3 -> You'll thank me later surr! :salute: (kung may time ka, simulan mo sa 1 para malaman mo yung origin)
State of Decay -> if you're a fan of The Walking Dead Series, magugustuhan mo to kasi yung concept nung series e nadito sa game (scavenging, building a community, killing zombies)

FPS
Titanfall 1 & 2
Dishonored 1 & 2

Racing
NFS Most Wanted -> OLD but GOLD

Thumbs up sa witcher 3

Witcher 3 +DLC d best open world rpg. Dito sunog ung radeon7870 ko nuun kaka laro magdamag šŸ˜‚
Madaming battle/ interactions at mga decision sa mga major npc ay magkakaroon ng effect throughout d story

Tas dying light kung gsto mo fps zombi survival
Mass effect series

May I ask why you bought that big video card anyway ? I see that you have Ryzen 2400G, does it perform so bad that you switched to 1070ti and what is the difference then ? I think 2400G is something close to 1050 for sure, and I hope 3600G will be close to 1070 or so.

Back
Top Bottom