Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

games

floyd2323

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
ask ko lang po pls. help me sir nag install ako ng crossfire tapos try kuna open nag play naman kaso boses nalang naririnig ko sa video ng games wala makita need your help pls...salamat:)

ask ko lang po pls. help me sir nag install ako ng crossfire tapos try kuna open nag play naman kaso boses nalang naririnig ko sa video ng games wala makita need your help pls...salamat:)

Woah! Here's a tip for you the next time you start a new thread. Form a good title - short yet very specific. Please don't make mysterious title.
Btw, what's your PC specs? Did you meet the minimum system requirements of this game? You can attach screenshots for faster solutions.

I do agree with the last poster here no matter what for example. I do not want that to be seen really and no matter what it does. Try to use more English language in posts cause nobody can really understand about what they are really talking about.

Ahaha, Pakipaliwanag ng maayos TS.
May nakikita ka ba na text pag nag start na yung game ?
Sa game ba mismo, black screen lang? Sa lobby okay naman ?

Try mo change kung yung game resolution na tugma sa monitor mo if "oo" sagot mo dun sa tanong ko.

Kung nakaka Punta ka sa lobby , Palitan mo yung Screen Resolution mo sa Settings
Kung Pag Join Game Mo BlackScreen Lang Lumabas Palitan Mo yung Screen Resolution mo Sa setting ,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom