Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GIRLS, any questions tungkol saming mga BOYS? we're here to answer you

Re: GIRLS, any questions tungkol saming mga BOYS? we're here

madaming meaning yan kasi ate,

pwedeng unfair yung GF at hindi mapagbigyan si BF pero kapag si GF pwede
pwede ding sawa na si guy :lol:
pwede ding gusto ng lambing nung guy

at napapag usapan naman po yan, kausapin lang ng girl ;)

>> Actually mga bro here's the story to make it clear pra mas maintindihan. Last week the girl and the boy had a heated argument about po sa pagiging literal. Then ndi tlga ugali ni guy magtext pag masama ang loob. It took for the girl nung Sunday night na kausapin c guy kc she told him na baka he needs space kc buryong c guy coz he was looking for a job na. Monday she thought everything was fine, peo dama ni girl na mejo aloof pa din c guy. Then this morning ndi kc nasabi nung girl na msma pakiramdam nia last night kc pinilit nia magsleep. Then dun na nagstart na nagsabi ng ganun opinion c guy na pag c girl daw need help he is always there peo pag c guy eh wla. Actually kung ngtxt lang sana c guy nung sat cguro naayos ung prob nia nung Monday but since dumistansya nga c girl pra makapag-isip c guy aun nauwi ule sa another argument. Ang masaklap pa nito, they are expecting...

>> Actually mga bro here's the story to make it clear pra mas maintindihan. Last week the girl and the boy had a heated argument about po sa pagiging literal. Then ndi tlga ugali ni guy magtext pag masama ang loob. It took for the girl nung Sunday night na kausapin c guy kc she told him na baka he needs space kc buryong c guy coz he was looking for a job na. Monday she thought everything was fine, peo dama ni girl na mejo aloof pa din c guy. Then this morning ndi kc nasabi nung girl na msma pakiramdam nia last night kc pinilit nia magsleep. Then dun na nagstart na nagsabi ng ganun opinion c guy na pag c girl daw need help he is always there peo pag c guy eh wla. Actually kung ngtxt lang sana c guy nung sat cguro naayos ung prob nia nung Monday but since dumistansya nga c girl pra makapag-isip c guy aun nauwi ule sa another argument. Ang masaklap pa nito, they are expecting...
May mali for both sides lalo na nag eexpect sila parehas
and parehas sila nag pakiramdaman kaya walang nangyari.

si girl may sakit pero hindi nya inopen up, ganun din si guy na nagkikimkim ng sama ng loob.

kaya nya siguro nasabi yun katagang "Don't expect me to do things for you if you can't for me." dahil sa gusto nya ng makakausap and masyado ding nag assume agad si girl na need lang ni guy ng space kaya nya hindi tinanong.

hindi ko masasabing this is the end kung matatag yung relationship ng dalawa. :yes:

if weak at hindi na maaayos then bigyan ng space si guy and magpagaling si girl.

If you could be a girl (literally transformed into a girl, parts and all... LOL!) ,
but only for a day,

What would you do within that 24 hour experience? and why..(the heck you're thinking?????)

(cause if i could be a man in a day....i'll rum amuck all those people that defy justice and i'll just randomly kill them....with my biceps, triceps and stuff ...JA-HHHHH--SSSSS--TTTTT Kiiiiii------Diiiiinngg!!!!!!) :rofl:

ahaha ill touch na boobies and try lingeries haha :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

If you could be a girl (literally transformed into a girl, parts and all... LOL!) ,
but only for a day,

What would you do within that 24 hour experience? and why..(the heck you're thinking?????)

(cause if i could be a man in a day....i'll rum amuck all those people that defy justice and i'll just randomly kill them....with my biceps, triceps and stuff ...JA-HHHHH--SSSSS--TTTTT Kiiiiii------Diiiiinngg!!!!!!) :rofl:

ahaha ill touch na boobies and try lingeries haha :rofl:

May mali for both sides lalo na nag eexpect sila parehas
and parehas sila nag pakiramdaman kaya walang nangyari.

si girl may sakit pero hindi nya inopen up, ganun din si guy na nagkikimkim ng sama ng loob.

kaya nya siguro nasabi yun katagang "Don't expect me to do things for you if you can't for me." dahil sa gusto nya ng makakausap and masyado ding nag assume agad si girl na need lang ni guy ng space kaya nya hindi tinanong.

hindi ko masasabing this is the end kung matatag yung relationship ng dalawa. :yes:

if weak at hindi na maaayos then bigyan ng space si guy and magpagaling si girl.

Sabi nman nia tapos na daw un.. but alam ko and ramdam ko na mejo masama pa din loob nia.. what I mean sa expecting is "baby". So the girl decided to end the ties sa kanya and pag usapan na lang ung about sa baby, peo ang nasabi nia eh "wla daw paki c girl kc wla work c boy kya kampante xa.. eh ang totoo the girl is thinking kung kelan ba magkakawork c boy... kya cnabi nia na may paki xa sa status ng employment ni boy.. un lang po..:)

Guys just wanna ask this, what if your guy said "Don't expect me to do things for you if you can't for me." Ibig sabihin ba nito we have to end things over?...thanks for the answers..:)

may mga guy na pag sila ang unang nagtext sa kasamaan ng loob akala mo mamamatay na....ang sakit sa ulo ng ganyang lalake, atchie!!! been there, done that...kala mo mga righteous ones...pffftttt!!!!!! uunawain na lang, wala eh, mahal eh... hehe!!!:lol: expecting ba sa baby? kawawa naman si girl, maglilihi sa sama ng loob....pfffttt!!!!! :upset:

Last edited:

may mga guy na pag sila ang unang nagtext sa kasamaan ng loob akala mo mamamatay na....ang sakit sa ulo ng ganyang lalake, atchie!!! been there, done that...kala mo mga righteous ones...pffftttt!!!!!! uunawain na lang, wala eh, mahal eh... hehe!!!:lol: expecting ba sa baby? kawawa naman si girl, maglilihi sa sama ng loob....pfffttt!!!!! :upset:

>> Kya nga ateng.. masakit sa ulo.. kso pag mahal mo.. wla nganga.. hahaha :rofl:

Hi...... :) pwede po bang tumambay dito? :)

situation:
my frend loves her boyfriend,
they had a full blown relationship for 9 months,
but 2 months into the relationship she was unfaithful enough to kiss another guy, '
she lost his trust but they still had a great relationship.
It ended with a lot of heart ache,
and after 6 months of being apart they are back together,
she feel things are different now, he's changed a lot...
and she still love him she want things back the way they were.
wat can my frend do?
Can they have a second chance?
what advice can u give to my frend regarding the situation?

2nd chance and getting everything back to what they were are different probñems :yes:

She can ask the guy directly if there's any chance na maging sila ulit.
Or sh can wait in vain.

And on gettings back together is a long way.
You gotta sort things out again.
And relight the passion you both once had.

Other than that,

Sorry to say this but,
I believe sasayangin mo lang ang pagmamahal mo sa maling tao.

Anyway, you can't expect naman na maghi-heal agad ang samaan ng loob overnight.
That's the down side of being too close, :(

You can easily hurt each other.

-----------

Just do what you won't regret in the end.
And give it yourbest shot :approve:

what if ur gf goes through your phone without you knowing?
is that okay with you? what will u do?
Or, in the past, have you ever went through someone's phone without them knowing?
whats ur opinion with regards to this matter?

They always do :lol:

It dependa on the reaction i'd get.

But i don't like explaining my thoughts:D

So whatever they read, just don't take it to your heart and head
Without complete understanding what you've just read. :yes:

but only for a day,

I'd entice all the guys hanggang mabaliw sila :rofl: trip lang.

At magpapakababae ako matry lang talaga for once in a lifetime. :lol:

---------

Feeling ko naman kaya mo sila patayin ng wala nun :lol:

I get the impression na iuntog mo lang sila sa muscles mo eh deads na aila :peace:

Di na needmaging lalaki :approve:

Guys just wanna ask this, what if your guy said "Don't expect me to do things for you if you can't for me." Ibig sabihin ba nito we have to end things over?...thanks for the answers..:)

Kung di mo kaya ibigay, wag ka manghingi.

Either he wants things fair and square in your relationship. (Which I think is overrated)

Or he's just being an a-hole.:peace:

It's like expressly implying na don'texpect anything at all.

And you gotta return what is given in equal terms or value.

Although i get the idea somehow why he said that.

I just think it's stupid to imply, a girl shouldn't demand anything she can't give.

Duh, as far as relationships are concerned, i believe you are meant to fill one another.

There will always be things you'll ask for help because you can't do it
As well as he will ask for yours. :yes:

If it's what your general rule in your relationship,

I'd say it's perfectly nonsense unless it's a business.:lol:
I don't like unreasonable relationship limits.

Hi...... :) pwede po bang tumambay dito? :)

Sure, kung susundin mo ang forum at thread rules. :thumbsup:

Sticky thread to kea Baka magkastatus ka kung mahilig ka as unnecessary kwentuhan at
Off topics.:hatsoff:

Last edited:

situation:
My frend and her partner have been married six months.
The other day he said something which upset her.
When he apologized she said she forgave him.
But then she was mad again.
In many ways, she is very different from him.
Lately they've been arguing over what seems like endless small differences.
She takes things out of proportion, is overly serious and far too emotional.
he'd like her to lighten up.
Is it right for her to hold a mistake over his head for so long?
is It wrong to think they should forgive and forget?
Despite the differences, they both agree that the marriage is important.
What would help them overcome differences and live "happily ever after" together?

situation:
What would help them overcome differences and live "happily ever after" together?
wala ka pong gagawin sa situation nilang dalawa :yes:
yung mga ganung bagay kasi ay part ng pagsasama nila.
(^__^) Makikilala mu ang TUNAY na ugali ng kasama mu kapag nagsama na kayo sa IISANG BUBONG.
:lol: magagawa mu lang ay makinig at manuod parang PBB lang. Saka ka na magbigay ng payo kapag humingi sya mismo ng tulong sa iyo :yes:

situation:

They should both accept the shortcomings of each other. Acceptance is the key. They should learn to love each other unconditionally.

My guess is nde sila ganun katagal mag gf/bf before sila nagpakasal. I,'m guessing less than a year. :)

situation:

Tama sila, you don't have to tell them anything.

Their love for one another is just enough :approve:

Parte na ng relationship ang differences.
what is important is in time we learn to adjust with each other-

after all, if they are made for one another
it will be them through it all.

if they weren't
then that's where love will prove it's worth.

:thumbsup:

situation:

I'm sure they both know their differences way before they even got married. Couples almost always have different personalities no matter how compatible they are. The key would be to lessen the pride and communicate. Compromise is also important. If an issue need to be resolve then talk it over before forgiving and forgetting. If an issue is not resolve and couple just simply forgive and forget then it might arise again in the future.

What did you like or love about your partner/gf?

I don't even know why I love her, I just do. Hindi kasi ako naniniwala sa mga sinasabi ng iba like, "mahal ko siya kasi maganda siya" paano kung hindi na maganda? or "kasi mabait siya e", paano kung hindi na mabait. Sa akin, it's more on spark or magic kahit corny pakinggan. Nung kami pa ng GF ko ay mahal ko siya pero hindi ko alam bakit pero masaya ako kapag kasama ko siya at siya sana gusto ko makasama habang buhay. Kahit iniwan na niya ako ay mahal ko pa rin siya hanggang ngayon.

love her curves and all her edges, all her perfect imperfections... ay kanta pala yan.. wahaha!..

Are you and your partner positively affecting each other’s life? how?

Last edited:

repost
Are you and your partner positively affecting each other’s life? how?

Back
Top Bottom