Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GLOBE Globe at Home Plan 1299 (150gb) pwede ba sa 3G area?

Dedomax07

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
So, gusto ko lang magkaroon ng maraming data, kasi itong GS50 sumusobra na. From 1GB data/2gb GoWatch and Play/300mb freebies to 1GB data/1GB freebies/1GB facebook, instagram (di kasi ako mahilig mag facebook). Ngayon I wonder if yung sim ba na galing sa Globe at Home Plan 1299 gagana sa 3G area? Kasi I know na mas makakatipid ako sa 150gb/1299 per month lang, kesa sa 50 pesos araw araw. Gagana kaya? Kasi I'm planning to buy sim sa blackmarket. Hopefully masagot niyo ang tanong ko. Maraming salamat mga ka-MOBI.

NEGATIVE yan SIR
new plan kase nila now 4g na bago maka 3g.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom