Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GLOBE GLOBE GOSAKTO Thread (Page 1 for updates)

Re: Globe combo promos

Anong sakto mong sinulat na code? Most probably, mali sinulat mo.

Correct code:

* GS99

* GOCOMBOIKEA35

* GOTSCOMBOKEA37

pa tulong po, registered GS99 & GOTSCOMBOKEA37 kaya lang after 24hrs di na maka connect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161210-202441.png
    Screenshot_20161210-202441.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 10

pa tulong po, registered GS99 & GOTSCOMBOKEA37 kaya lang after 24hrs di na maka connect.

Possible na zero balance ka. Need ng at least 1 peso to use the service. May natitira ka pa bang load?

Ok guys. I will add new info about the promo codes that were mentioned dito sa thread natin. For some kasi, gustong manigurado kung working pa ang mga codes or hindi na. So I will give you TIPS on how to know it yourself.

Sa pag-register kasi, may tatlong paraan:

1. Sending a text message of the provided code to 8080
  2. Using the USSD CODE *143#
  3. Using the GOSAKTO app that you can download from GOOGLE PLAY (needs internet access)

Now, ang magiging basis natin is the TABLE provided in the first page. Kailangan ay alamin ninyo ang VALIDITY PERIOD (third column) and CONTENTS (fourth column) ng bawat promo codes in order to choose what to register.

For example, if you want to register GOTXTALLD20, you just need to select and choose the contents provided in that promo code (1000 texts to ALL network valid for 1 DAY).

So below are the screenshots using USSD Code *143#, using the app, and using the promo code to be sent to 8080 (written on the lower right portion of the screenshots). For every promo codes, there will be a sidenote (if needed to further explain some promo codes). I will only provide the screenshots of the most frequently used promo codes.

1. GOCOMBOAHAF204
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/AaronICK/Globe Promos/GOCOMBOAHAF204_zpshfwo16qy.jpg

2. GOCOMBOGKEA42
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/AaronICK/Globe Promos/GOCOMBOGKEA42_zpsdvzflni6.jpg

3. GOCOMBOIJHD95
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/AaronICK/Globe Promos/GOCOMBOIJHD95_zpsejsed5ix.jpg

4. GOCOMBOIKEA35
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/AaronICK/Globe Promos/GOCOMBOIKEA35_zpsg33vjb7i.jpg
Sidenotes:
  • There is a BUG when you use USSD CODE method. If you try to use it, walang option for the validity period. You will see when you select SUBSCRIBE NOW na naka-default siya to 7 days. Eh 1 day lang ang promo code na ito. So you CANNOT use *143# when you want to register or check this promo code.
  • This is still VALID and active. You can still register to this promo code by sending a text message to 8080 or using the GOSAKTO app.

5. GOCTCOMBODD32
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/AaronICK/Globe Promos/GOCTCOMBODD32_zpsuh1mricb.jpg

6. GOTSCOMBOHAF193
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/AaronICK/Globe Promos/GOTSCOMBOHAF193_zpszdqebc3e.jpg

7. GOTSCOMBOKEA37
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/AaronICK/Globe Promos/GOTSCOMBOKEA37_zpsgajxmxbx.jpg

8. GOTXTALLD20
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/AaronICK/Globe Promos/GOTXTALLD20_zpsbemululn.jpg

9. GOTSCOMBODD70
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/AaronICK/Globe Promos/GOTSCOMBODD70_zpsj09p6m2v.jpg
Sidenote:
  • Dating 1000 text to Globe/TM + 1GB consumable data ang GOTSCOMBODD70 pero ngayon ay naging Unlimited texts to ALL network + 1GB consumable data for 7 days na siya.
  • If you register GOTSCOMBODD70 using the GOSAKTO app, it will give you a WRONG amount if you use the NEW contents (Unlitext to ALL networks + 1000MB consumable data). You still need to select the OLD contents (1000 texts to Globe/TM + 1000MB consumable data) if you wish to register to GOTSCOMBODD70 using the GOSAKTO app.
  • However, using the USSD Code *143# will still allow you to register to GOTSCOMBODD70 using the NEW contents (Unlitext to ALL network + 1GB consumable data for 7 days).

OTHERS:
  1. You cannot use the USSD Code as well as the GOSAKTO app to register to GS99 since it is a GOSURF PROMO. So the only way to register to GS99 is to send a text message using the promo code to 8080.
  2. The same idea applies to ATXT80 promo code.
  3. Ang isa pang promo code na EXCEPTION TO THE RULE as of now is GOCOMBOAKCOF139 for the following reasons:
    • If you try to register this promo code using USSD Code *143#, then makikita niyo na ang longest validity period is only 3 days. Walang option to select 30 days.
    • If you try to register this promo code using GOSAKTO app, then walang ipapakitang amount once you refresh to check.
    • It's like this promo code should actually not exist. Ang suspetsa ko, this promo code will suffer the same fate that GOTSCOMBOAHD10 did. So hanggang pwede pa at existing pa siya, samantalahin na ng mga call and text for 30 days lang ang habol.
    • For now, valid and active pa rin siya but you can only register to this promo code by texting the code to 8080.

Salamat dito bossing :thanks:

Re: GLOBE GOSAKTO/GOSURF COMBO PROMO Tricks Thread

Ts. Tanong lang. Pwede ba tong GOTSCOMBODD70+GOCOMBOIKEA35+GOCOMBOIKEA35+GOCOMBOIKEA35 ulit? TIA

Ts. Tanong lang. Pwede ba tong GOTSCOMBODD70+GOCOMBOIKEA35+GOCOMBOIKEA35+GOCOMBOIKEA35 ulit? TIA

Pwedeng pwede. The number of IKEA35 registration corresponds to the number of GB consumable data you wanna add. Pero hindi sya practical. Why?

May kasamang 20 text to all network saka unlicall to globe/TM ang IKEA35. Pero 1 day lang. Pag sabay mo silang ni-register, collectively ay 1 day lang lahat yung text and call. Sayang naman.

Pero kung magre-register ka ng IKEA35 once a day, pwede mo ma-maximize yung connection para magkaroon ka ng unlicall saka text everyday.

Pero, kung need mo ng higher consumable data dahil need mo sila agad-agad, probably to download big files, then go ahead. Pwede naman sya. Basta ang register, every 10 minutes para hindi ma-detect ng system na multiple registration.

GS99 + GOCOMBO IKEA35
Free b fb at youtube neto?
Slamat

GS99 + GOCOMBO IKEA35
Free b fb at youtube neto?
Slamat

Facebook, yes.

Youtube, no. Unless you redeem as freebie ang youtube. It will give you 1GB consumable youtube bandwidth.

Bro, sa december 28 pa ang expiration ng gocombo204. Pag nag register uli ba ako ngayun e, mag extend ng 1 month?

Bro, sa december 28 pa ang expiration ng gocombo204. Pag nag register uli ba ako ngayun e, mag extend ng 1 month?

Mare-reset yung validity mo. Meaning, hindi magiging December 28 + 30days. Kundi December 13 (today) + 30days na sya.

GS99+GOTSCOMBOKEA37 nag stuck pa ang data ni gotscombokea37 d ba sya mawawala pag d mo inubus in 3 days?

GS99+GOTSCOMBOKEA37 nag stuck pa ang data ni gotscombokea37 d ba sya mawawala pag d mo inubus in 3 days?

Ano pong ibig niyong sabihin ng "stuck"?

pumapatung po sir or pwede ba sya mapatungan yung gs99 ng gotscombokea37?

maraming salamat po sir sa reply super active po kayo gs99 na simula ko gamitin bukas GOTSCOMBOEAD41 lng kc lagi ko ginagami 7 days lng

salamat po dito ts

Up ko lang. Kase napaka-organize ng thread na to. Sobrang dali maintindihan

gud am mga sir... tanong ko lng po kng gumagana pa yung promo na call and text 1gb data for 30 days thank you very much

gud am mga sir... tanong ko lng po kng gumagana pa yung promo na call and text 1gb data for 30 days thank you very much

Hindi po lahat ng promos na yan ay nagagamit ko. But kung nabasa po ninyong ang unang unang post sa thread na ito, may palatandaan naman para malaman kung gumagana pa or hindi na. Just read it and see for yourself. Anyway, don't worry. Kung hindi man sila gumana, hindi naman kakainin ang mga load niyo. Kung ayaw na, you may report it here para ma-edit natin. Lagi ko pong sinasabi, hanggang andito pa ang mga promos and the combos, then working pa sila. Otherwise, ako mismo magtatanggal after investigating.

So since andito pa, working pa po lahat yan. :thumbsup:

Hello is this still working? :) thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom