Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Globe modem B315s-936 HELP BEGINNER HERE

mlor15

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good day sir mam

Im new here thanks sa admins.

Beginner question lang po.

Regarding sa Globe modem B315s-936 1st time ko kasi mag open/De-brand ng Globe modem and i think na open ko na po yung modem based dun sa tutorial na mga nabasa at napanood ko thanks sa search engine by the way.

May question lang pokasi bumili ako ng mga pre-paid globe and smart LTE sims, before ko po ba input sa modem yung sim kailangan ko bang i text muna yung inter code's thru phone para mag ka inter yung modem example (UNLISURF50) etc.? or gagana naman kahit i rekta ko na sa modem without texting codes?

Maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat:thanks:

welcome to symbianize

regarding to the question pertaining to registering the promo unlisurf, gosurf , etc with the use of phone.

YES - if you used the stock firmware of globe which does not have sms capability

if you successfully debranded your LTE modem to modified firmware which has sms capability, you do not need to remove the sim and register it to such promos..

BR

noob question din po sa 936, okay ba sya sa loob ng bahay kahit walang antenna? thanks!

noob question din po sa 936, okay ba sya sa loob ng bahay kahit walang antenna? thanks!

okay naman siya sa loob ng bahay kahit walang antenna,sa akin walang antenna ok naman. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom