Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Good companies for programmers and web developers. Suggestions.

I can't name a company name exactly BUT....
Here is a criteria of a GOOD Company . --- atleast para sa akin

* Training - if they train you it means they care for you and they care for your career...
* Team Lead knows his/her stuff - programmers/developers are wolves , they need a strong leader to lead. Trust me on this one . I know a company who has weak leader and they talk shit behind his back .. hhaha not directly talk shit.. pero yung tinginan pa lang ... alam mo nang sinasabi ng katabi mong developer na (vovo naman neto)... hahaha...
* Hindi ka didikdikin pag nagkamali ka . Meron kasi yung mga ganito , pagnagkamalli yung isang teammate hindi team fault eh.... sa iisang tao talaga ididirect yung fault instead na magtulungan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom