Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GPP / Factory Unlock

smnth

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga Ka - TS .. ask ko lang ano ba pinagkaiba ng GPP sa Factory Unlock. :help::help::help:
Yung tropa ko kasi bibili ng IPHONE may nag o-offer sa kanya tapos tinatanung kung GPP or Factory Unlock. Thanks! :slap:

GPP is a sim interposer which give you a temporary unlock to your iphone you can call you can text you can use the feature of your iphone but you can't update your ios and for sure you uncounter the sim activation problem when you update or reset your iphone except if your sim interposer support the latest ios or you activated your iphone with its original carrier

Factory Unlock gives a permanent unlock you can use any sim carrier wherever you go worldwide and even if you reset your iphone or update update it you will no longer encounter the sim carrier activation because your phone is already unlocked permanently

Note to all apple users:
When you do a factory reset on your iphone don't forget to sign out your apple id on your apps store and most your icloud account.
turn of FIND MY IPHONE first the sign out your account and tap/press delete from my iphone. if you do that you don't have any problem for the icloud even if you factory reset or restore your iphone because find my iphone is turn off so you can add your icloud account manually without asking from the old icloud account.

i hope this helps

Thanks a lot TS. :dance: Mas maganda pla pag Factory Unlock, Ang galing-galing mo. Lodi ka talaga ka- TS. :clap::clap:

you're welcome i hope i give you some hint and idea about factory unlock and sim interposer

GPP is a sim interposer which give you a temporary unlock to your iphone you can call you can text you can use the feature of your iphone but you can't update your ios and for sure you uncounter the sim activation problem when you update or reset your iphone except if your sim interposer support the latest ios or you activated your iphone with its original carrier

Factory Unlock gives a permanent unlock you can use any sim carrier wherever you go worldwide and even if you reset your iphone or update update it you will no longer encounter the sim carrier activation because your phone is already unlocked permanently

Note to all apple users:
When you do a factory reset on your iphone don't forget to sign out your apple id on your apps store and most your icloud account.
turn of FIND MY IPHONE first the sign out your account and tap/press delete from my iphone. if you do that you don't have any problem for the icloud even if you factory reset or restore your iphone because find my iphone is turn off so you can add your icloud account manually without asking from the old icloud account.

i hope this helps

Paps! E tanong ko lang available pa ba ngayon ang Factory unlock sa iPhone 6S? mostly nung nag tatanong ako sa mall puro gpp ang sinasabe nila.

yes po available po always ang factory unlocking kaya naman po nirirecommend ng mga tech ang gpp kasi mas mura compare sa factory unlocking not unless kung wala silang server na gamit or hindi sila nagavail ng unlocking server dahil malaki din ang puhunan or else hindi supported sa factory unlocking ang iphone or mahal ang unlocking ng iphone kaya nagoffer sila ng alternative ways to unlock your iphone

Dito kasi sa canada Wala kami sim interposer na ginagamit only online factory unlocking lang services dito na pwede ioffer unlike satin sa pinas marami tayong options.

And since noong lumabas ang gpp bumaba ang sales ng factory unlocking kaya akala ng iba patay na ang factory unlocking but itā€™s not

anyways po ikaw po ang may choice kung alin gusto mong iavail na service

Last edited:
Thanks a lot TS. :dance: Mas maganda pla pag Factory Unlock, Ang galing-galing mo. Lodi ka talaga ka- TS. :clap::clap:

Ikaw ang TS (Thread Starter) kasi ikaw ang nagpost ng thread. Hindi lahat ng tao dito ay TS ang tawag.

tama si boss ikertot ikaw ang TS nagrespond lang kami at nagbigay ng kasagutan sayong katanungan but much better po sana na instead na useful answer regarding sa thread concern ni sir smnth ang sinagot mo

tama si boss ikertot ikaw ang TS nagrespond lang kami at nagbigay ng kasagutan sayong katanungan but much better po sana na instead na useful answer regarding sa thread concern ni sir smnth ang sinagot mo

Aww akala ko kasi solved na at nasagot na ng iba yung inquiries ni TS. Constructive criticism lang ginawa ko para di na niya ulitin next time di ba? :)

No worries boss di pa po nagpaparamdam si ts baka busy

Ok sir noted! Madami ako natutunan dito sa symbian thanks sa inyo sir. At Pasensya na.

Back
Top Bottom