Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[GUILD] Summoners War: Sky Arena - Official Symbianize PH Guild

Na accept yata kita ha ha ha di ko matandaan lolz.. xD

10 Million Wishes of Hope

1118_800_us_796.png

Greetings from Com2uS!
Participate in the special event to help the fight against Ebola!
A donation will be made every time you make a wish at the Temple of Wishes!
Make a wish twice a day and you can be a part of this great mission!

Event Details
- Nov. 24th 12am - Nov. 30th 7am PST

- Make a wish at the Temple of Wishes during the event to make a donation!
The collected funds will be used to aid the fight against Ebola.

How to participate
1. Log in to the game
2. Visit the Temple of Wishes
3. Make a wish twice a day
* The accumulated number of wishes will be refreshed every day at 7pm PST.

- Support the 10 Million Wishes of Hope!
Support the 10 Million Wishes of Hope to get 20 Energy for FREE! (One time only)

How to participate
1. Log in -> Tap on the Event Icon -> Tap on the Event Banner
2. Tap on the Support Button.
3. Check your Inbox to collect your reward.

Details
- You need to install the Temple of Wishes to make a wish. (Level Requirement: Lv. 7)
- You'll be able to make 2 wishes a day starting Nov. 24th 12am PST. The event page will also become available starting Nov. 24th 12am PST.
- The campaign may end early if 10 million wishes are reached before the event ends, but you'll be able to make 2 wishes a day until the event is over.
(The number of wishes you can make a day will change back to 1when the event ends.)
- The Energy Reward for supporting the campaign can be collected only once from the Inbox.

ign: -(*_*)- / -xxXxx-

- - - Updated - - -

[Update Preview] Monster Skill Balance Modifications

Greetings from Com2uS!
Some monsters' skills will be balanced to improve the game system in the near future.
Please refer to the changes below for more information.
The changes will be implemented to the game with the new update, but please note that the changes are not yet finalized.

▶ Skill errors will be fixed and modificiations will be made for some monster skills.
%EC%98%812_937.PNG

▶ Skill Balancing Details
%EC%98%811_183.PNG

Happy Thanksgiving!

1114_800_us_706.png

Have a Happy Thanksgiving with Summoners War!
Take a bite of the special Thanksgiving Pie every day for special rewards!

Event Details
- Nov. 25th 12am - Dec. 1st 7am PST

Event 1. Try the Thanksgiving Pie and get rewards!
Eat a slice of Thanksgiving Pie once a day to get a total of 6 rewards!
You'll get a stamp for each slice you eat and you'll be able to get the next reward on the next day!
* Please tap the Event Icon and tap the Event Banner to view the event page.

Reward Details
Day 1 - 50 Energy
Day 2 - 50,000 Mana Stones
Day 3 - 30 Crystals
Day 4 - 100,000 Mana Stones
Day 5 - 1 Mystic Scroll
Day 6 - 100 Crystals

Event 2. Share Hearts with your friends!
Share Hearts (social points) with your friends during the event 100 times to get a special reward! (One time only)
The number of shared Hearts (social points) will be accumulated in the event page in real time during the event.

* Mission Reward
1 Mystical Scroll

How to share Hearts with friends (Once every 24hrs for each friend)
1. How to give Hearts
- Go to Community -> Friend List to send gifts to your friends (once every 24 hours)
- Take your friend's monster to a Dungeon to send social points.
2. How to receive Hearts
- Tap on the Inbox Icon on the left of the village to collect Hearts sent from your friends.
* Sending/receiving the social points once will be counted as 1.

3. Free Entrance to the Trial of Ascension (Oct. 29th)
No Energy will be consumed when entering the Trial of Ascension during the event!
Now's your chance to clear all 100 floors!

Free Entrance Times
1st: 1pm - 2pm PST
2nd: 9pm - 10pm PST

Event Details
The event page will reset every day at 7am PST.
Tap the button in the event page to collect your reward. Please try restarting the game if you don't get your reward. (One time only for each reward.)
Questions? Drop us a line at [email protected]!

Thanks for the updates bro! Much appreciated!

Guys paano ma fix yung Error 501 ?

paki Specific kung anu ung error....para pwede ka namin matulungan....

- - - Updated - - -

Nov. 25th Additional Data Download Notice

Greetings from Com2uS!

We've got an additional download planned for Summoners War on Nov. 25th.
The game will automatically download additional resources when you play the game after the designated time.

Patch Details
- Lucky Package text modification

Patch Schedule
- Nov. 25th 6:30pm PST (All servers)

pa accept ako guys ni-add ko na guild thanks ... ---spidah

spidah, hindi po basta basta naAccept sa guild...kailangan magVisit ka muna sa 911 and maPost ka dun para makita ng mga kasama na online ka... thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Secret Dungeon for 3-Star Monster Serpent (Fire)

1126_800_us_996.png

Greetings from Com2uS!

Meet the 3-Star Monster, Serpent, in the Secret Dungeon from Nov. 28th 12pm - Dec 1st 12am PST!
Clear the Secret Dungeon, gather the Summoning Pieces, and you'll be able to summon Serpent!"

How to participate
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
The Secret Dungeon is made up of 10 stages. You can get Summoning Pieces by clearing the Dungeon.
* You need a total of 40 Summoning Pieces.
* You can check your current number of Summoning Pieces by going to Summonhenge -> Summon Monster -> Monster Summoning Piece.

Details
- You can enter the Secret Dungeon by going to Battle -> Cairos Dungeon -> Secret Dungeon.
You can unlock the Cairos Dungeon by clearing Kabir Ruins.
- How to Summon Monsters
Collect the Summoning Pieces and go to Summonhenge in your Village.
* When you collect the required number of Summoning Pieces (40), a new function to summon will be added to your Summonhenge.

Thanks!

note: wag nyo kalimutan kumuha nan...pangFusion din yan kay baretta...

Last edited:
Hello guys,

i've been playing for ate least less than two months now, at syempre, adik na adik na rin ako.
Pero nagkaroon ako ng isang problem.

My smartphone got infected by viruses, so i had no choice but to format my phone.
I formatted it, it's rooted btw, then i tried installing SW again to play, found it on playstore, installed the .apk then got me through the loading page.
But after like less than 15 seconds my SW crashes back to home screen.
I dont know what happened, baka sakaling matulungan nyo po ako, want to play it on my android again so badly..

Cherry Mobile Flare S100 po model. rooted.

pls help....:pray:

Me mga rooted phones kasi na nadedetect ng SW. Di ko lang sure kung affected nun pati installation. Try mo bro mag root cloak (playstore) saka ka maginstall gamit wifi.

Hello guys,

i've been playing for ate least less than two months now, at syempre, adik na adik na rin ako.
Pero nagkaroon ako ng isang problem.

My smartphone got infected by viruses, so i had no choice but to format my phone.
I formatted it, it's rooted btw, then i tried installing SW again to play, found it on playstore, installed the .apk then got me through the loading page.
But after like less than 15 seconds my SW crashes back to home screen.
I dont know what happened, baka sakaling matulungan nyo po ako, want to play it on my android again so badly..

Cherry Mobile Flare S100 po model. rooted.

pls help....:pray:

pards, naEncounter ko din yan try kita matulungan....

1st kailngan iTurn-Off mo muna ung pagkaRooted ng Phone mo...(kung KingUser gamit mo may option yun Turn On/Off ng Root Access), (kung SuperUser kailangan mo iflash sa Original Firmware)
2nd dapat wala kang FreeDom apps or kung meron dapat iTurnOff muna...
3rd Install mo na ulit ung SW and Download Data files...
4th Boom, ok na yan...

Note: magPost ka agad kung gumana or hindi...online ako from 6am to 6pm, monday to saturday...

Last edited:
pards, naEncounter ko din yan try kita matulungan....

1st kailngan iTurn-Off mo muna ung pagkaRooted ng Phone mo...(kung KingUser gamit mo may option yun Turn On/Off ng Root Access), (kung SuperUser kailangan mo iflash sa Original Firmware)
2nd dapat wala kang FreeDom apps or kung meron dapat iTurnOff muna...
3rd Install mo na ulit ung SW and Download Data files...
4th Boom, ok na yan...

Note: magPost ka agad kung gumana or hindi...online ako from 6am to 6pm, monday to saturday...

sir ung sakin nka off naman ung king user at wala akong memory editor pro gnun parin bumabalik sa homescreen...

- - - Updated - - -

Pa add naman mga sir IGN: japoyzki thanks mga sir

Hi po mga ka symbianize naglalaro po ako nito mag 1 to 2 months apat lang friends ko kaya po pwede kung pa add ako by the way nakakalaro lng ako summoners war kapag nakaka connect ako kay psiphon thanks po sa mag add sakin appreciated po

Ign : eizenheart

Hi po mga ka symbianize naglalaro po ako nito mag 1 to 2 months apat lang friends ko kaya po pwede kung pa add ako by the way nakakalaro lng ako summoners war kapag nakaka connect ako kay psiphon thanks po sa mag add sakin appreciated po

Ign : eizenheart

@eizen, pagOnline mo visit ka sa channel 911 saka mo nalang kami iadd...kase wala basta madAdd sau kung hindi ka namin makita na Online....thanks

- - - Updated - - -

The Golden Hour Event!

1415067383_ENG_210.png

Greetings from Com2uS!
Play during the special times to get double EXP and Mana Stones!
Please read below for event schedules and make sure to take advantage of this great opportunity!

▼ Dec. 1st 8am - Dec. 8th 9pm PST
▼ Time Table
- 8am - 9am: EXP x2
- 12pm - 1pm: Mana Stones x2
- 8pm - 9pm: EXP x2
- 12am - 1am: Mana Stones x2

■ Details
- Doubled EXP: All EXP earned during the scheduled times will be doubled for as long as the Event lasts! (Please note that the EXP earned in your village will not count for this event)
- Doubled Mana Stones: All Mana Stones earned during the scheduled times will be doubled for as long as the Event lasts!

[Event Areas - Mana Stones]
- All 13 areas included in the scenario for all difficulties
- Cairos Dungeons : Giant's Keep, Dragon's Lair, The Iron Mines, and Daily Dungeons
* Only the Secret Dungeon is excluded.

* EXP Boosters will not overlap with the Event's doubled EXP earnings.
* Boosters that were purchased before the event will not work.
The remaining EXP Boosters will still count down, but you will be given back the time used during the Event.
Please note that you will be given back only the amount of time you've been logged on while the Booster was in effect.

■ Notice
- The Event might not be applied right away if you are logged on when the Event starts. If this is the case, please try restarting the game.
- The Burning Time Event will end at 9pm on the last day.

- - - Updated - - -

Daily Energy Reward Error

Greetings from Com2uS!
We'd like to apologize for the errors with the Daily Energy Reward which was scheduled to have been sent between 3pm - 6pm PST. We will be sending out 40 Energy tomorrow to compensate for the Energy Reward that you didn't receive today. Please make sure to check your Inbox to collect your reward.
Thanks for your understanding!

< Daily Energy Reward Time >
1st 3pm - 6pm PST
2nd 1am - 4am PST

Nov. 30th Additional Data Download Notice

Greetings from Com2uS!

We've got an additional download planned for Summoners War on November 30th!
The additional download won't take too long, but you'll be moved to the title page if you're playing the game during the patch.
Please check below for the different schedules for each server.
The game will automatically download additional resources when you play the game after the designated time.

Patch Details
- Game data related to the next version update.

Patch Schedule
- Global Server: 11:45pm PST
- Korea Server: 11pm PST
- Japan Server: 11:15pm PST
- China Server: 11:30pm PST

Last edited:
Re: [Guild] Summoners War: Sky Arena - Official Symbianize PH Guild

Pasali din
IGN: amnher

Pasali din
IGN: amnher

sure, pwede kayo sumali...visit lang kayo sa channel 911....dapat kase lagi kayo active para iaccept kayo ni Maw ColoanePH sa guild....:)

Last edited:

sure, pwede kayo sumali...visit lang kayo sa channel 911....dapat kase lagi kayo active para iaccept kayo ni Maw ColoanePH sa guild....:)

nagask nako to join lagi ako active pero simula palang ako. Sa symbdotph ako sumali

Last edited:
pasali din po ako mga boss..... newbie palang po ako.... ok lang po ba yun..pero active po ako:beat::beat:

Back
Top Bottom