Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[GUILD] Summoners War: Sky Arena - Official Symbianize PH Guild

Re: [Guild] Summoners War: Sky Arena - Official Symbianize PH Guild

For a month, I wasnt grinding up on Arena mission.
Ke Kellan lang ako...
Yesterday, I defeated Kian - first time, first try (Kellan seems harder)...
Akala ko me kasunod na mission or anything...
Whaaat! Wala pala.... :lol: (Spoiler!)
he just said ,"Just as as I expected... That was a great fight."
(double "as")
anyways, sana i-extend nila missions hahaha :thumbsup:

bro ayos na ako!! if my vacant pa sali ako ah
IGN: JamesGryen
IGN: JonGelo
add nyoko para mah max na friend list ko 25/20 nalang kulang ;)

thats great...
always check first page kapag meron na po NEW GUILD name post...
hehehe wait lang natin kung sinong mayaman sa mana stones :lol:
magkakaroon din yan...
for now, goto chat#911 ka-SB
:)

Last edited:

nabanned ako after ko mag revenge ng 2x lvl 24 sa parehong enemy .. Mas taas sya ng 2 lvl sakin .. Pag open ko kase ng SW may 2 notif na lumabas ung isa successful at ung isa defeated .. Tapos nag revenge ako , ang monster nya (light)fairy, (wind)ninja,(water)LA,(water)fairy tapos ung moster na gamit ko (fire)raoq lv30,(wind)LA lv30 (awake),(water)fairy lvl30, (wind)ramagos lv30 , puro 4* na moster ko na ginamit tapos sa dalawang revenge ko isa talo isa panalo balak ko pa nga sana irecord ung 2nd revenge ko kase 1 vs 4 ang nangyari .. 4 pa mobs ng kalaban ko tapos si ramagos ko na lang natira pero nanalo pa dn ako afer nun natulog nako .. Tapos pagbukas ko blocjed na acc ko T_T hnd naman moded ung gamit ko na SW eh T_T kaasar!!! 2x na ko nablocked ;(

Inabot ng maintenance, ano nmn kaya bago??

Pambihira talaga... panira ng momentum.. (6* - Raoq project )
AARRRGGGHHHH...

- - - Updated - - -

nabanned ako after ko mag revenge ng 2x lvl 24 sa parehong enemy .. Mas taas sya ng 2 lvl sakin .. Pag open ko kase ng SW may 2 notif na lumabas ung isa successful at ung isa defeated .. Tapos nag revenge ako , ang monster nya (light)fairy, (wind)ninja,(water)LA,(water)fairy tapos ung moster na gamit ko (fire)raoq lv30,(wind)LA lv30 (awake),(water)fairy lvl30, (wind)ramagos lv30 , puro 4* na moster ko na ginamit tapos sa dalawang revenge ko isa talo isa panalo balak ko pa nga sana irecord ung 2nd revenge ko kase 1 vs 4 ang nangyari .. 4 pa mobs ng kalaban ko tapos si ramagos ko na lang natira pero nanalo pa dn ako afer nun natulog nako .. Tapos pagbukas ko blocjed na acc ko T_T hnd naman moded ung gamit ko na SW eh T_T kaasar!!! 2x na ko nablocked ;(

Naku bro..
nakakabadtrip talaga yan...

tsk tsk.. unfortunately wala akong maitutulong..

Hahaha..chill ka lng kuya.. Bitinin muna para daw may suspense... XD

Ke Kellan lang ako...
(double "as")

Good Job!
Di ko pa nacclear yan. Ma try ko nga ulet mamya ^_^

Inabot ng maintenance, ano nmn kaya bago??

naku baka ngayon na upgrade :)

Good Job!
Di ko pa nacclear yan. Ma try ko nga ulet mamya ^_^

thanks po!
cguro swerte lang...
i wasnt expecting to win...
it was my last invitation for the day
i've been building wind monsters for some time
tip: puro water giants ung ke Kian...
kaya attribute advantage. :lol:

... 4 pa mobs ng kalaban ko tapos si ramagos ko na lang natira pero nanalo pa dn ako afer nun natulog nako .. Tapos pagbukas ko blocjed na acc ko T_T hnd naman moded ung gamit ko na SW eh T_T kaasar!!! 2x na ko nablocked ;(

hindi kaya dumb security measures nila ung iwan na inactive ung games ng matagal..
hmm... di ko makita point kung bakit ka kc na-block...
eh minsan nanyari sa akin parang ganyan....
nasa arena ako starting taking revenge, loading pa lang...
na-swipe (o home key) ko ung cel ko into other app... mga 5mins bumalik ako...
pagbalik ko "defeated" na ung kalaban...
its not supposed to happen kasi
commonly nagpo-pause ung game kapag na-swipe :slap:
saklap naman ma-banned...

Last edited:
New Update on August 29th!

Hi, it's Com2uS!

The new update of v1.2.3 has been applied! Check below for details!

< v1.2.3 Details>

▶ The Arena matching system has been improved.

- Players will no longer be matched-up with opponents with a level gap larger than 5 levels.

- Matching Points will no longer be affected by successful Arena Defenses. A player's Matching Points will only be affected by the results of Arena matches if the player is on the offensive position.

- Matching Points will now be displayed.

▶ The Skills of some Monsters have been improved.

Water Dragon Knight - Flow (Passive) - HP recovery will now activate when your turn ends.

Fire Magical Archer - Hell Flame Arrow - The skill will now attack 2 times, each having a 35% chance to activate the secondary effect.

▶ The Skill errors of some Monsters have been fixed.

Dark Vampire - Feast of Blood (Passive) - The issue of the Attack Gauge being filled twice when the bats kill the enemy on the first strike has been resolved.

Fire Inugami - Annihilate (Passive) - The issue of not being granted an extra turn when successfully killing an enemy has been fixed.

▶ The unique name of the evolved version of the Fire attribute Chimera has been changed from Kuken to Rakan.

▶ A new Area has been included in the World Map. This Area will not be activated until further updates.

▶ Now you'll be able to check out how many Summoning Pieces you possess at the result windows of Secret Dungeon and Heroic Dungeon battles.

▶ The issue of the simplified Shop not showing up when you are out of Energy while attempting to tap Replay at the Cairos Dungeon has been fixed.

▶ A scroll bar has been added to the tooltip of the reward item UI for Scenarios and Dungeons.

▶ An additional confirmation message has been included to show up when you purchase a Power-up Package.

▶ Now the Daily Reward UI will display the remaining days left until reset.

▶ A ""New"" mark will show up at the Invite Friend menu under Community for one time only after you log-in.

▶ The issue of Continuous Damage and Recovery effects not activating properly when you acquire consecutive turns has been resolved.

▶ The issue of the ""NULL"" message popping up when you try to collect the Review Reward for Google Play and Apple App Store has been fixed.

▶ Monster nurturing buildings will now show the grade of the Monster.

▶ The reward for joining HIVE has been increased from 10 Crystals to 30 Crystals!

▶ The issue of Daily Missions not granting XP properly has been resolved.

- - - Updated - - -

Eto pa Future Updates (September ..)

[Info]
New Update: The Trial of Ascension

0826_800_us_763.png

Hi, it's Com2uS!

You may have noticed a new Area on the World Map that was added to the game after this update! Care to hear about the new Area called the Trial of Ascension?

The Trial of Ascension is a dungeon made up of 100 stages.

Battle your way through 100 stages, but beware! The Monsters you encounter will become stronger and stronger as you make your way up!

A boss Monster will be waiting for you on every 10th stage- Defeat the boss to get rewards!

If you've cleared a stage, you won't be able to play that stage again until the Tower of Ascension resets.

Play smart and think strategy! Beat the Trial of Ascension by clearing the 100th Stage and claim the epic reward that awaits you!

This new area is scheduled to be updated mid-September. Stay tuned for more news on the Trial of Ascension!

Last edited:
Can be, matagal magupdate eh..

mukha ayan na nga po...
eto na ung update na sinabi nila...
hehe downloading ulet yan... :lol:

from com2us:
The unique name of the evolved version of the Fire attribute Chimera has been changed from Kuken to Rakan.
-- bakit kaya hahaha

Now you'll be able to check out how many Summoning Pieces you possess at the result windows of Secret Dungeon and Heroic Dungeon battles.
-- haay at last di ko na kelangan lumabas ng world

Players will no longer be matched-up with opponents with a level gap larger than 5 levels.
-- gudbye to bullying low level players hahahaha
-- so take note: hindi na pwede ung gawain ng mga singkit na naglalagay ng 1 level monster
para bumaba match points, by levels na labanan :lol:

Fire Inugami - Annihilate (Passive) - The issue of not being granted an extra turn when successfully killing an enemy has been fixed.
-- sa wakas okey na

This new area is scheduled to be updated mid-September. Stay tuned for more news on the Trial of Ascension!

-- suspense talaga :lol:

If you've cleared a stage, you won't be able to play that stage again until the Tower of Ascension resets.
-- panibagong bakbakan hahaha

Monster nurturing buildings will now show the grade of the Monster.

-- dapat continuouos ito.. hindi na kelangan i-tap ung level up to start XP bonus again

Fire Magical Archer - Hell Flame Arrow - The skill will now attack 2 times, each having a 35% chance to activate the secondary effect.
-- okey ito hehehe

The issue of Continuous Damage and Recovery effects not activating properly when you acquire consecutive turns has been resolved.
-- yehey for my monsters with those skills

cgurado labasan ito ng malalakas nilang monsters...
naku wala ako naitatago hahaha
wala pa po ako 6*, magiipon na ako pampulutan :dance:
pag-uwi ko puyatan na ulet... hahaha
mag-stock na tayo ng kape at meryenda mga parekoy!
rest day na bukas... :lol:

Last edited:
swerte sa wish mystcal scroll hehehe sa lunes q nlng issasummon sna mganda ...family day 2mrow kya tgil muna...

- - - Updated - - -

ok po very thankful po nc:-)

heheheh.. Ayus! kita kits na lang In game ^_^

excited na ako hahaha
lowbat pa cel ko at pauwi pa lang ako...

mag-update na ako agad :lol:
kita-kita na lang mga ka-SB
sana flooded ung chatroom mamaya :thumbsup:

ts pxncia qng hnd nyo aq nppnsin s bychat room kc lgng failed connction q..

Mainte pa ba ngayon? Di ako makapasok eh, kahit nakabukas o nakaoff yung vpn ko.

may stun ba yung fire grim reaper? bakit despair rune ang nakalagay sa 1st page para sa rune nya?

Ke Kellan lang ako...
(double "as")

thats great...
always check first page kapag meron na po NEW GUILD name post...
hehehe wait lang natin kung sinong mayaman sa mana stones :lol:
magkakaroon din yan...
for now, goto chat#911 ka-SB
:)

bro pde ko na create guild isa kong account haha, problema ko pag si psiphon gamit ko indi ako nakakapasok sa chat tsk, e moslty si sipon kasi gamit.lo pag naglalaro e sayang

- - - Updated - - -

New Update on August 29th!

Hi, it's Com2uS!

The new update of v1.2.3 has been applied! Check below for details!

< v1.2.3 Details>

▶ The Arena matching system has been improved.

- Players will no longer be matched-up with opponents with a level gap larger than 5 levels.

- Matching Points will no longer be affected by successful Arena Defenses. A player's Matching Points will only be affected by the results of Arena matches if the player is on the offensive position.

- Matching Points will now be displayed.

▶ The Skills of some Monsters have been improved.

Water Dragon Knight - Flow (Passive) - HP recovery will now activate when your turn ends.

▶ The Skill errors of some Monsters have been fixed.

Dark Vampire - Feast of Blood (Passive) - The issue of the Attack Gauge being filled twice when the bats kill the enemy on the first strike has been resolved.

▶ The unique name of the evolved version of the Fire attribute Chimera has been changed from Kuken to Rakan.

▶ A new Area has been included in the World Map. This Area will not be activated until further updates.

▶ Now you'll be able to check out how many Summoning Pieces you possess at the result windows of Secret Dungeon and Heroic Dungeon battles.

▶ The issue of the simplified Shop not showing up when you are out of Energy while attempting to tap Replay at the Cairos Dungeon has been fixed.

▶ A scroll bar has been added to the tooltip of the reward item UI for Scenarios and Dungeons.

▶ An additional confirmation message has been included to show up when you purchase a Power-up Package.

▶ Now the Daily Reward UI will display the remaining days left until reset.

▶ A ""New"" mark will show up at the Invite Friend menu under Community for one time only after you log-in.

▶ The issue of Continuous Damage and Recovery effects not activating properly when you acquire consecutive turns has been resolved.

▶ The issue of the ""NULL"" message popping up when you try to collect the Review Reward for Google Play and Apple App Store has been fixed.

▶ Monster nurturing buildings will now show the grade of the Monster.

▶ The reward for joining HIVE has been increased from 10 Crystals to 30 Crystals!

▶ The issue of Daily Missions not granting XP properly has been resolved.

- - - Updated - - -

Eto pa Future Updates (September ..)

[Info]
New Update: The Trial of Ascension

http://hubimage.com2us.com/hubweb/contents/0826_800_us_763.png

Hi, it's Com2uS!

You may have noticed a new Area on the World Map that was added to the game after this update! Care to hear about the new Area called the Trial of Ascension?

The Trial of Ascension is a dungeon made up of 100 stages.

Battle your way through 100 stages, but beware! The Monsters you encounter will become stronger and stronger as you make your way up!

A boss Monster will be waiting for you on every 10th stage- Defeat the boss to get rewards!

Play smart and think strategy! Beat the Trial of Ascension by clearing the 100th Stage and claim the epic reward that awaits you!

Tower of blah blah blah ( tamad mobile eh haha)
SAO inspired lang? ;)

thumbs up for SAO fan like me!!

- - - Updated - - -

mukha ayan na nga po...
eto na ung update na sinabi nila...
hehe downloading ulet yan... :lol:

from com2us:
The unique name of the evolved version of the Fire attribute Chimera has been changed from Kuken to Rakan.
-- bakit kaya hahaha

Now you'll be able to check out how many Summoning Pieces you possess at the result windows of Secret Dungeon and Heroic Dungeon battles.
-- haay at last di ko na kelangan lumabas ng world

Players will no longer be matched-up with opponents with a level gap larger than 5 levels.
-- gudbye to bullying low level players hahahaha
-- so take note: hindi na pwede ung gawain ng mga singkit na naglalagay ng 1 level monster
para bumaba match points, by levels na labanan :lol:

-- sa wakas okey na

-- suspense talaga :lol:

-- panibagong bakbakan hahaha

Monster nurturing buildings will now show the grade of the Monster.

-- dapat continuouos ito.. hindi na kelangan i-tap ung level up to start XP bonus again

-- okey ito hehehe

The issue of Continuous Damage and Recovery effects not activating properly when you acquire consecutive turns has been resolved.
-- yehey for my monsters with those skills

cgurado labasan ito ng malalakas nilang monsters...
naku wala ako naitatago hahaha
wala pa po ako 6*, magiipon na ako pampulutan :dance:
pag-uwi ko puyatan na ulet... hahaha
mag-stock na tayo ng kape at meryenda mga parekoy!
rest day na bukas... :lol:

tama, agree ako .. sayang kasi pag di mu na tap pag nag lvl hindi mag gain ng exp pano nalang overnight exp.farm? haha

may stun ba yung fire grim reaper? bakit despair rune ang nakalagay sa 1st page para sa rune nya?

20% chance to inflict STUN - Despair Rune
was consider good for monster with AOE skills..
AOE skills means he has higher chances to land a Stun to any of the enemy compared to a single target skill.

Since 2 ang AOE skill nya, he is also a good candidate for Despair(STUN) runes.

Hope this helps..

- - - Updated - - -

bro pde ko na create guild isa kong account haha, problema ko pag si psiphon gamit ko indi ako nakakapasok sa chat tsk, e moslty si sipon kasi gamit.lo pag naglalaro e saying

Bro it's not yet final if were are going to create a 2nd Guild Ext.. Se7enOne - ColoanePH saw inactive member on the Ext Guild.
Same case for the main guild, We'll try to update the Guild Roster on a weekly basis.

We need active/ka-symbianize player.

I think it's better to maintain the first two guild rather than keep on expanding with ghost/ inactive players..

Just my two cents..

Cheers!:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom