Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Gumagawa ng SYSTEM for ALL LIBRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mukang hindi na active si ts.

Sa mga magpapagawa ng system or website jan you can also pm me and see my portfolio http://jomelbasco.blogspot.com

Specify nyo naren po ng program na ipapagawa nyo.

System Name:
Language:
Database:

Paki contact nalang po ako sa website ko CLICKHERE

walang developer na nasa tama ang pagiisip at paglalaanan ng oras yung system niyo ng FREE. mark my words.

Boss baka gusto mo partime. gawan mo kami ng application ofr gps trucking device. app lang need namin and how much po ang cost

Sino po pwede makagawa dito ng inventory and accounting system yong simple lang po kailangan lang namin sa company?
Kung sino po interesado paki text nalang po dito at magpakilala para matawagan namin...
09171360173 look for sir Reynaldo Sarmiento..

Thanks

gud am po sir. baka may simple office supply inventory system with reports of consumed by different sections. tnx in advance

rgie gavino
Deped mandaluyong

Again, our forums are not a classified ads site. Just share knowledge or information directly here if you really want to help and not just to profit from our users.