Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GUYS, any questions?? sasagutin naming mga girls...

will it be a
deal breaker for you
if you're a single mom
and the man you love is
not willing to accept or
care for your child from a previous relationship?

@januaryanne

bakit ayaw nyo ba maappreciate nmen yung beauty nyo? HAHA!
pero girls looks like liberated when wearing that kind of skirt.
what i mean is yung super iksi na? yung parang panty nalang? haha.

is it because of the current trend?or may angking kalandian lang? :)

we call that pekpek short sorry for my word :lol:

even liberated girls deserve some respect. Hindi porke liberated ay may access na kayo mambastos. Wala sa bihis ng babae ang bastusin cause some girls just wanted to feel good and if wearing that macro mini skirt will make them feel beautiful then who are you to judge and think differently na bastusin na sila? I mean why can't you like respect every girl in the world no matter what dresses she wears?

- - - Updated - - -

will it be a
deal breaker for you
if you're a single mom
and the man you love is
not willing to accept or
care for your child from a previous relationship?

Absolutely.

Last edited:
we call that pekpek short sorry for my word :lol:

even liberated girls deserve some respect. Hindi porke liberated ay may access na kayo mambastos. Wala sa bihis ng babae ang bastusin cause some girls just wanted to feel good and if wearing that macro mini skirt will make them feel beautiful then who are you to judge and think differently na bastusin na sila? I mean why can't you like respect every girl in the world no matter what dresses she wears?

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely.

hmmm basically, how you dress is like a hint for how you want to be treated by other people. I saw some girl
who actually wears what we are talking about, and she was adjusting her skirt in order to protect her undies.
and i was like (wtf? she's wearing that short shorts and then right now she's adjusting it? just to protect her undies?)

to summarize, in order not to be treated like a bitch or a whore or something insulting and or being disrepected,
just wear accordingly and reputably.because these era has many pervs and criminals around. sorry for my words,
but I mean it. :)

hmmm basically, how you dress is like a hint for how you want to be treated by other people. I saw some girl
who actually wears what we are talking about, and she was adjusting her skirt in order to protect her undies.
and i was like (wtf? she's wearing that short shorts and then right now she's adjusting it? just to protect her undies?)

to summarize, in order not to be treated like a bitch or a whore or something insulting and or being disrepected,
just wear accordingly and reputably.because these era has many pervs and criminals around. sorry for my words,
but I mean it. :)

I do get your point. Some girls as you said but not all. There are still girls who dresses like that just to feel beautiful. Read my 1st reply about this, just that I dont want men to think all girls who dresses like that wanted pervs attentions.

:peace: yow!

Why do you
think some women
constantly accuse their
man of cheating???
(Women issues pushing
the man to cheat when
theyre not cheating at
all)

I do get your point. Some girls as you said but not all. There are still girls who dresses like that just to feel beautiful. Read my 1st reply about this, just that I dont want men to think all girls who dresses like that wanted pervs attentions.

:peace: yow!

yeah, got your point either :) okay another question :D

why do some girls reacted so maliciously in terms of their boyfriend befriended (most probably with his bff or bestfriend) to a girl?
knowing they also have their bestfriend/s (who's a male or are males)?

I just don't get their point -.-

Why do you
think some women
constantly accuse their
man of cheating???
(Women issues pushing
the man to cheat when
theyre not cheating at
all)

Contetment. In the sense nagkukulangan ng pagpapakita ang lalake sa care or love sa partner nila with the girl thinking maybe merong iba that's why. And if wala edi wala so why cheat in the end? dahil nabwisit sa kakatanong ni girl? not a valid reason to cheat IMO cause if you really do love her, don't make her feel na merong iba, na may kulang. Dont make that gut feeling the girl has becomes true.
Besides kung wala talaga, then mapapagod din ang girl kakatanong.

Or nasakto ka sa psycho girl na paranoid na lahat may issue. Run fast na lang :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, got your point either :) okay another question :D

why do some girls reacted so maliciously in terms of their boyfriend befriended (most probably with his bff or bestfriend) to a girl?
knowing they also have their bestfriend/s (who's a male or are males)?

I just don't get their point -.-

Threat. When you love a person youre scared someone might take him away from you much more someone closer to him after you. It's not the trust it's the feeling of losing someone and him finding much better than you or realizing he'll find the bff a perfect partner in the end. Maybe a little insecure and a bit of jealousy bout your guy and his girl friend have na where you dont belong.

It's the guy prerogative on how to handle such issues.

Kainis kasi na meron silang something na hindi ka kasali, the inside jokes na minsan hindi mo magetsgets hahaha! :laugh:

Opo hanggang ngaun NBSB pa rin sya. mga twice nya na inignore yung message ko. yung first msg ko na inignore nya yung tinanong ko sched nya sa work. magkatrabaho kasi kami eh pero ibang dept. though same room/floor pa rin. pero nung tinanong ko sya sa personal, binanggit nya naman sched nila. nung tinanong ko sya sa personal, parang hindi sya makasagot sa una. parang natulala ata tapos "huh" or "ha?" ang sagot nya. medyo later na lang sya nakasagot. tapos yun din yung time na bigla namula yung white skin nya
kausapin mo nalang kaya si snowhite lage baka yon ang gusto nya. ganon naman talaga sasagot pag personal kinausap. di mo kase masabe kung hanggang basa lang or may hardtime sya sa pag reply. ganon kase ako pag diko alam ang irereply nagiging blanko sagot ko :ashamed:

panu malalaman kung ayaw na sayo ang yung GF.......?

dinededma ka na. Binabalewala. Daming rason bakit di pwede lumabas pinagtataguan kana. Nagiging cold.

I believe pag naging cold na ang isang tao thats the time na need ng tapusin ang relasyon and move forward.

ask ko lang po.. paano kapag ayaw mo na sa gf mo pero ayaw ni gf makipagbreak at nagbabanta pa na maglalaslas?

Contetment. In the sense nagkukulangan ng pagpapakita ang lalake sa care or love sa partner nila with the girl thinking maybe merong iba that's why. And if wala edi wala so why cheat in the end? dahil nabwisit sa kakatanong ni girl? not a valid reason to cheat IMO cause if you really do love her, don't make her feel na merong iba, na may kulang. Dont make that gut feeling the girl has becomes true.
Besides kung wala talaga, then mapapagod din ang girl kakatanong.

Or nasakto ka sa psycho girl na paranoid na lahat may issue. Run fast na lang :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Threat. When you love a person youre scared someone might take him away from you much more someone closer to him after you. It's not the trust it's the feeling of losing someone and him finding much better than you or realizing he'll find the bff a perfect partner in the end. Maybe a little insecure and a bit of jealousy bout your guy and his girl friend have na where you dont belong.

It's the guy prerogative on how to handle such issues.

Kainis kasi na meron silang something na hindi ka kasali, the inside jokes na minsan hindi mo magetsgets hahaha! :laugh:

well, everything in this world has limitations naman maliban nalang kung sadista o sobrang selfish haha!
but then again, friend is just a friend.

sabi nga nila :

fri(END)
bestfri(END)
girlfri(END)
boyfri(END)

words bove has end in it's end ( haha ano daw? )

but,

fam(ILY)

has ILY or I love you in it, which does not end even when you die, if and only if it's eternal love. right? :D

ask ko lang po.. paano kapag ayaw mo na sa gf mo pero ayaw ni gf makipagbreak at nagbabanta pa na maglalaslas?
basta alam ng family nya na wala na kayo.
bahala na sya.
di mona kasalanan yon.
may tawag sa ganon...

well, everything in this world has limitations naman maliban nalang kung sadista o sobrang selfish haha!
but then again, friend is just a friend.

sabi nga nila :

fri(END)
bestfri(END)
girlfri(END)
boyfri(END)

words bove has end in it's end ( haha ano daw? )

but,

fam(ILY)

has ILY or I love you in it, which does not end even when you die, if and only if it's eternal love. right? :D

family that laughs together stays forever. :pray:

- - - Updated - - -

sa tingin mo suicidal ba talaga siya? if yes sabihin mo sa family niya decision mo and let them be family and move on.

if not naman and sa tingin mo sabi lang niya yun, yaan mo matanda na yan she'll get over it.

paano kapag hindi naman alam ng parent na sila nung gf?
huh? edi sabihen ng guy.
no choice naman parents nya pag nalman.
basta nasabe ng guy.

may reason para sabihen ng guy yon.
1. para iwas si guy sa sa foulplay.
2. hinde pa madamay ang family ng guy.
3. para malaman ng family ni gf ang kaanohan nya.

kuya paano mo nasabe na hindi sya nag susuot ng ganon?

kung may special guy na mag bigay saken ng ganon. kahit hinde ako palasuot ng mga acssry.
magulat sya nextday. pakita ko na suot ko yong binigay nya. i selfie ko pa tas shoot sa gmail mo.

at alam mo na ang ibig sabihen non.

beliefs and religion kc..i had given her a watch already.pero maraming salamat sa answers.kelangan nga siguro mas personal na gift(ung ako gumawa) mas ma appreciate niya...salamat

anu bang katangian ng isang lalaki ang may best factor senyo?

Back
Top Bottom