Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GUYS, any questions?? sasagutin naming mga girls...

Tanong lang po, ano po ibig sabihin po if ang isang babae eh sobrang obsessive sa isang lalaki? :think: Or si GF sobrang obsess kay BF?

Eh kasi yung gf ko eh sobra sa kaselosan :upset: pinagbawalan nga akong mag-add ng mga babae sa fb na di niya kilala at sobrang obsess na yata nya sa akin :upset:

Tanong lang po, ano po ibig sabihin po if ang isang babae eh sobrang obsessive sa isang lalaki? :think: Or si GF sobrang obsess kay BF?

Eh kasi yung gf ko eh sobra sa kaselosan :upset: pinagbawalan nga akong mag-add ng mga babae sa fb na di niya kilala at sobrang obsess na yata nya sa akin :upset:

eh di wow! pogi problems :lol:

Wala ka bang history ng cheating? Or any away regarding.other girls?Flirting?

Sayo na ba umiikot mundo niya?

Ano ba ang obsession para sayo? Clingy ba o sobra na?

Women are brave if they hit men
Men are evil, brutal perverts if they hit women.

Women are romantic if the suddenly kiss men
Men are perverted if they suddenly kiss women.

Women staring at men's crotch is its flirting
Men staring at women's breast it's perverted and offensive.

It's just a mistake if women go into men's bathroom
Men are perverted if they go into women's bathroom

Nasan ang Hustisya! :unsure:

just curious po. Will girls still fall in love with someone even though they know that his days are numbered? Will you still take the chance of falling in love even if you know that it's somehow a suicide in your end?

just curious po. Will girls still fall in love with someone even though they know that his days are numbered? Will you still take the chance of falling in love even if you know that it's somehow a suicide in your end?

Fault from the Stars lang ha.

Ang lakas maka Me Before You. Oh My Will!!
I think yes. Ang tao naman once nafeel na inlove na eh wala naman ding paki sa sitwasyon eh tulad na lang sa mga kabit kabit na issue.

Yes. Because If loving that person will make his remaining days happy then I will love him. Parang ang sama naman to leave him when he needs me the most. Di naman ibig sabihin na I'm staying because of pity but I want that person to experience love with me kahit na di na siya tatagal pa. And losing him would hurt but my love is stronger than my fear. So di ako matatakot na mahalin siya.

Ako I can have another chance at love pag nawala siya, eh siya pag nireject at iniwan ko siya iiwan niya ang mundong malungkot at may hinagpis and I don't want that. I want to love him and make him happy as long as he is still alive. His happy place will always be with me and his family and friends.

Last edited:

Oo naman. Kase kung mahal mo sya hindi mo naman mkikita or maiisp na dun na sya papunta. Iisipin mu nalang ung mga araw na dapat mas maging masaya sya at pati na rin ikaw. Na maparamdam mo ung pgmamahal mo sa knya khit na anu pang kalagayan meron sya. Mnsan nga my mga instances na maiinlove ka sa taong di ka mahal, pero you take chances, taking risk. Si hndi rin imposible na mg take chance kang ma inlove sa taong khit alam mong mawawala rin. Okay lang na mg take chance make yourself happy hanggat nandyan pa. Importante naman dun is ung anung meron ngayun tas saka muna isipn ung susunod. ;)

parang sakin pala 7years kami nag gf ko bigla na lang kinuha sakin..magiisang taong nang di ko siya kapiling : (....

What you're a girl who is in her early 30's and wanted a child already suddenly offered a guy a massage service using social media. Then they talked about extra service and agreed at the price. While doing the deed the girl pinned the guy down when he was about to ejaculate so he ejaculated inside her. What if you get pregnant in the process and the guy didn't want to support the child because it isn't his fault, would you raise the child alone? What will you do?

What you're a girl who is in her early 30's and wanted a child already suddenly offered a guy a massage service using social media. Then they talked about extra service and agreed at the price. While doing the deed the girl pinned the guy down when he was about to ejaculate so he ejaculated inside her. What if you get pregnant in the process and the guy didn't want to support the child because it isn't his fault, would you raise the child alone? What will you do?

mahirap yan. Napikot ka

Raise the child alone. Kaya naman siguro. Pag nasa early 30's ka na minsan baby na lang din gusto mo kahit ala ng guy na magsusuppport. Besides sa line of work ni guy ipagkakatiwala mo ba ung whole life mo eh nagooffer nga ng ibang service eh. Pero syempre iba pag nangyari na sa totoong buhay :slap:

I don't really have a choice, he doesn't want to so I won't force him that. Of course, being that he want out then I guess it's okay if he won't be part of my child's life. He's just a donor. No more no less.

Also it's my fault kasi pinikot ko nga, I should be grateful na lang na may baby ako I don't even love the guy so it's fine if he bails on me.

I got paid na nga tapos may bonus pang anak. Win win na din siguro for me. :lol:

But then again it's different pag nangyari niya easier said than done but okay na rin dahil sa tanong na yan napaisip na rin ako what if nga I'm single and wanted a baby so bad na? Lol you gave me an idea. Chos! I kid I kid! Haha.

I don't really have a choice, he doesn't want to so I won't force him that. Of course, being that he want out then I guess it's okay if he won't be part of my child's life. He's just a donor. No more no less.

Also it's my fault kasi pinikot ko nga, I should be grateful na lang na may baby ako I don't even love the guy so it's fine if he bails on me.

I got paid na nga tapos may bonus pang anak. Win win na din siguro for me. :lol:

But then again it's different pag nangyari niya easier said than done but okay na rin dahil sa tanong na yan napaisip na rin ako what if nga I'm single and wanted a baby so bad na? Lol you gave me an idea. Chos! I kid I kid! Haha.

so kapag single ka pla, papayag ka sa ganyan? based on your explaination lang. (ngtatanong lang:unsure:)

so kapag single ka pla, papayag ka sa ganyan? based on your explaination lang. (ngtatanong lang:unsure:)

No. My explanation is based on the given scenario. The last part of my post if you understood I said I was kidding.

Well, it is much better to raise the child alone than force the guy kung di naman talaga sya willing.
Feeling ko naman at that age, kayang kaya na ng girl isupport yung sarili niya coz most of us eh prineprepare na yung sarili financially, emotionally and physically para magkaanak or magkafamily. Women are very responsible nowadays. Kaya di naman ganon kabig deal yung maging single mom. And besides, blessing ang magkababy so kawalan na ng guy yun kung ayaw niyang isupport yung child whether fault niya or hindi yung nangyari. :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom