Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Hajime No Ippo Official Discussion Thread (Season 3 ON GOING !))

Re: Hajime No Ippo Official Thread (Season 3 ON GOING !))

Finally, round 1183 spoilers! :praise:

6E8FvXk_d.webp

kvrMJdM_d.webp

bQbEO1M_d.webp

DdbqElZ_d.webp

fu2SxbU_d.webp

DOWN!!!!!

tOFq8tz_d.webp

raZeWwc_d.webp

LkWrrMo_d.webp

Let there be blood hehehehe :evillol::evillol:

Last edited:

May nakita akong translation mga bossing!

http://soz.matchupp.com/?p=11252

The entire text of the chapter is in the other link; translating the imgur spoilers seems sort of meaningless.

I have my own stuff to do, so I'll just summarize:

Ippo wriggles around while Guevara what-the-f*cks. He's barely able to defend himself. Miyata's the first to notice Ippo's new wriggling capabilities, then Sendo, then Mashiba. Guevara falls, and the ref instantly calls it a slip. Everybody's pissy and thinks that the Dempsey knocked him down. More unproductive commentary on the new model of wriggling. The Three Stooges finish off the chapter - Sendou couldn't watch because Guevara was just too weak, so he asks Mashiba to explain what happened after he stopped looking. Mashiba tells him that Ippo was wriggling in every direction, nonstop, and that he kept wriggling at Guevara until the slip. Sendou muses on the fact that Ippo can now throw uppers (Ippo's forte) in the Dempsey, and wonders/exclaims about just how powerful Ippo is now. Pretty sure the lines about twisting his body and the line about 'one in a thousand, no, ten thousand, no, a billion!' are just the standard editor lines at the end of every chapter

latest
latest

nabasa ko po sa forums na ang wriggling na ginagawa ni ippo is yung pagbago bago ng orientation or trajectory ng mga suntok niya. Mula vertical, nagiging horizontal tapos pa slant. Para siyang sunod sunod na application ng dempsey+uppercut na ginamit ni ippo against kay scratch J.

ang difference, kaya na ng muscles ni ippo ang strain dahil sa pagbago ng movements

Last edited:

anyare sa translations? tinatamad narin sila?

parang magulo po kasi labas ng gawa ni mori-sensei. :noidea:

bitiiiiin argh. ni hindi man lang nakumpleto yung bagong dempsey pero at least nakapaglabas na ng patikim si Ippo. maski si Miyata nagulat eh, hanep :lol:

hoping that Morikawa will be better already. :pray:

Round 1184 spoilers! :thumbsup:

fAqSHF3.jpg
tkmIDnm.jpg
ktpFVxH.jpg
F1spauH.jpg
LTAOWZ6.jpg
B6rRu3K.jpg
fjcHRRi.jpg

the ref stops it??!!! :noidea:

A19tNFW.jpg

first round is over! Saved by the bell pa si kuya haha :slap:

Last edited:

Round 1185 spoilers!

Z0lLPvf_d.webp

http://westbound3.proboards.com/thread/182/round-1185-spoilers

Translations

Kamogawa: He's realizing it firsthand now... there was never anyone else but his mother...

Gedo: That'll cost extraaaaaa

Guevara: I've got a future to bring back for them!

Ippo: Thank you. The Coach gave me his time, so I'll definitely show him!

Kamogawa: I believe that he'll show it to me; his conviction and courage that gave birth to new growth. That's Makunouchi Ippo! Go!

Hehe patikim ng bagong Dempsey Roll.

Round 1186 spoilers!
http://soz.matchupp.com/?p=11368

5-8.jpg

"Chapter: Paying Back a Favor

So Yagi is all smiles when Ippo comes back to the corner, but Kamogawa starts yelling at him. "Why'd you let him land those jabs again!? That damage can pile up, fool!" Aoki and Itagaki note that Kamogawa is being kind of harsh, but Kimura remarks that Ippo is happy when the Coach yells at him. Ippo makes some excuses about why he got hit by the jabs, saying that after they separated his sense of distance got messed up. Kamogawa says if that's the case, then he just has to rush in with brute force; that's what we practiced, that's what you'll do. Ippo's bad at adjusting to things he never experienced, so even with light punches the damage will linger. He says he doesn't need to dodge it all cleanly, that it's okay to curl up and get the sense of distance by feeling it firsthand ("remember it with your body.")

Kamogawa notes that Ippo is finally realizing what it means to be a boxer. Ippo reflects that his whole life he has always been alone aside from his mother; he has to repay the favors that Kamogawa has done for him. Guevara's corner is in shambles because Ippo's body blow is still showing damage. Apparently Guevara's second asked Gedo what Ippo's weak point was once, appealing to him as a fellow Filipino. Gedo milks the second for free food and beer, then tells him that since Ippo is so small he's weak to long punches. The second presses him for more info, but Gedo says that'll cost him extra. He laments he couldn't give Guevara any better advice. Guevara grabs his mouthpiece and leaves the corner, thinking about his family and the future he has to bring back to them. Ippo also leaves the corner as Kamogawa repeats his earlier advice. Ippo thinks to himself that showcasing the New Dempsey Roll will be his way to pay back the Coach. Kamogawa thinks back to when Ippo was countered by Gonzalez. This match showed the same situation, but Ippo gathered his courage and forced his way past this time, proof of his growth. Kamogawa believes that Ippo will show him a newer, better Makunouchi Ippo."

that spoiler shows the character development of ippo :approve:
sana matapos na to lol

Round 1187 spoilers!

ItUDBHX_d.webp

paYIU55_d.webp

sBYS2WV_d.webp

M4fXjKF_d.webp

O7SfDFu_d.webp

ZVOkt91_d.webp

32u8Okm_d.webp

IhdlqWb_d.webp

benkbloch

2h

Translations

Title: Guevara's Choice

Ippo dashes out of the red corner straight for Guevara, who's on his back foot. Sendo, Miyata, and Kamogawa all note that Guevara is loading up a punch by shifting weight to his back leg. Mashiba wonders what he's up to. Guevara is thinking, "He's coming! He's coming! Get away! GO AWAY!" He throws out a flurry of jabs to keep Ippo away. The Announcer says, "It's a barrage of right jabs! He's firing away! How will Makunouchi push his way through this hailstorm of bullets!?" The spectators are also surprised, "Woah, he's throwing punches now? He wants to trade with Makunouchi!?" Mashiba looks skeptical, "I don't think he's planning to throw any big shots. His weight is on his back leg so he can run away if he needs to. With that stance, all he's thinking about is escape."

Ippo hardens his guard against the jabs. "Even though this worked on me in the first round, if I can get past just one..." He throws out a left but Guevara lands a clean hit with his right. Ippo is freaking out, "Only my punches won't reach! The distance is still too far! I sway just a little bit and his face is already that far away! And since his weight is on his back leg it feels even farther!" Guevara keeps jabbing at Ippo from a safe distance. Ippo is again freaking about how he can't gauge the distance, wondering how long it'll take him to get used to it. Will the match already be over by then? Ippo tries to push in and is met by another clean shot from Guevara. The spectators are taken aback, "Did his head just fly up? Woah, what's up with Makunouchi?" Ippo keeps taking a few of Guevara's hits but manages to make progress. "Oh! He broke through!" Ippo forces his way into Guevara's space. Guevara pushes Ippo off balance and takes more distance, to which the crowd boos him. The ref warned him not to push Ippo. The crowd jeers, "He's afraid of Makunouchi! Be a man, Guevara! Are you even the Champion? Fight him!" He ignores them and continues to take distance while throwing jabs. Ippo continues to take jabs and worries about the Southpaw stance messing with his own punches. Eventually he stops pushing forward.

"He's lost it," says Mashiba. "This is the first time Guevara's seen a boxer like Makunouchi," says Fuji. "He sacrificed the first round to get used to him, but now he's got the timing down. On the other hand, Makunouchi has never dealt with a Southpaw. This might spell bad news for him." Sendo suddenly stands up. "Move." "What?" says Mashiba. "Where are you going?" asks Fuji. "I'm thirsty. I'm gettin' some juice." "You're not gonna watch the match?" "There's no fuckin' need. This match 's already over." Fuji is confused; "Wait, this might keep going on longer than we thought!" "Nah," says Sendo, "he's finally steaming up (getting fired up.)" "Steam?" They look over at Ippo and see steam rising out of his body. "Huh," says Fuji. "I wonder if the ring is hot?" "Nah," says Sendo, "th' hot one is Makunouchi. That's his fightin' spirit. He's not stoppin', he's just hardening his resolve." It then cuts to Miyata, who's thinking, "He'll show us his resolve (determination). Now he'll show it!"

Ippo is still getting nailed and stunned by antonio's jab. Haha :slap:

Dapat kay eddie futch or ronnie shields magpaturo si ippo kung papano mag slip sa jab lolz. Just look kung gaano kagaling si joe frazier sa pag slip sa jab ni ali. Nasa top 5 si ali sa lahat ng heavyweights na mayroong magandang jab.

Or when na out-jab ni evander holyfield ang bigger at may longer reach na si riddick bowe sa rematch nila. Hell, kahit ang less talented na si jake lamotta at times na out jab niya ang GOAT na si sugar ray robinson!

Medyo nadradrag na laban mori tapusin na yan haha.

Last edited:

matagal ng tapos to

mejo ot

nakita ko si mashiba nagtitinda nalang pala ng takoyaki :rofl:

21l8ql5.jpg

Attachments

• ippo1188-01-377x500.jpg
    ippo1188-01-377x500.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2
  • ippo1188-03-500x382.jpg
    ippo1188-03-500x382.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
  • ippo1188-04-351x500.jpg
    ippo1188-04-351x500.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ippo1188-05-498x500.jpg
    ippo1188-05-498x500.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 3
  • ippo1188-06.jpg
    ippo1188-06.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ippo1188-07-500x431.jpg
    ippo1188-07-500x431.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 4
  • ippo1188-08-500x332.jpg
    ippo1188-08-500x332.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
  • ippo1188-09-500x452.jpg
    ippo1188-09-500x452.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 4
  • ippo1188-10-500x300.jpg
    ippo1188-10-500x300.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
  • ippo1188-11-447x500.jpg
    ippo1188-11-447x500.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

pati pala clinching hindi magandang move against Ippo lol.

warak ang midsection ni Guevarra sa 1185 :lol:

Attachments

• ippo11189-1.jpg
    ippo11189-1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1
  • ippo11189-2-500x411.jpg
    ippo11189-2-500x411.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1
  • ippo11189-3-441x500.jpg
    ippo11189-3-441x500.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ippo11189-4.jpg
    ippo11189-4.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
  • ippo11189-5-500x433.jpg
    ippo11189-5-500x433.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • ippo11189-6-470x500.jpg
    ippo11189-6-470x500.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1

can't wait ano mangyayari sa susunod.

Thanks sa update sir... Nice nice. Keep this thread alive. !!!

Back
Top Bottom