Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Hang Logo,Deadboot,Deadset Basta Detected sa PC o Laptop..Post Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Model: Myphone Rio Fun 3G
Problem: dead unit sya dati..nakakuha ako fw sa google.na flash ko na sya.pero still hang sa logo. nakakapasok pa sa recovery mode.pero di na makapasok sa factory mode..natry ko na ihard reset pero may error naman pag "wipe/factory" ko..eto po error "Error: cannot get phone encrypt state"
salamat in advance sa tulong boss.

Note:nga po pala di na sya umaabot sa 2nd boot(animation) hang na sya sa first boot..ano po dapat ko gawin?hardware na po ba ito?salamat ulit
View attachment 283912View attachment 283913View attachment 283914

Attachments

• 14152264_1050667341694087_797494353_o.jpg
    14152264_1050667341694087_797494353_o.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 14114642_1050728075021347_1829284337_o.jpg
    14114642_1050728075021347_1829284337_o.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 14088860_1354049857957312_2030557018_n.jpg
    14088860_1354049857957312_2030557018_n.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 17
Paps SKK lynx pro po di siya mag on pero pag chinacharge lumalabas yung battery logo hanggang dun lang boss help naman

Sir ~Warrenous Salamat po sa New Reputation :):thumbsup::beat:
Ipag.papatuloy ko po eto as long as makatulong ako sa kapwa natin...

Latest Reputation Received
25th Aug 2016 09:18
Thread: Hang Logo,Deadboot,Deadset Basta Detected sa PC o Laptop..Post Here.
Keep on sharing! ~Warrenous

- - - Updated - - -

Tnx po sa Info sir.

eto po ang Need nyo..
Firmware: » [Flare S3 Lite] «
Flasher: »[Flashtool]«
Do this Press Vol down Before connect wait until it Passed Appear.
It Should Appear like this.
sample:
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FBSOGTtw...K4B/s400/iBall_Andi_HD6_Flash_done_GsmXda.png

How to Flash or Upgrade ?
1. Get Stock ROM Firmware, USB Driver or Flash tool from above link, if link dead or break just leave your comment on below comment box for i will soon update it.

2. All are WinZip file Extract to Desktop or as you like path, here no matter which of must need in this path but you can Extract to any path, for Extract must be installed WinZip software in your Computer or Laptop

3. Open USB Driver folder first installed it, because this is first needed for upgrade or flash

4. Open SPD Upgrade Download folder and choose UpgradeDownload.exe file

5. Click on Firmware button and choose Flare S3 Lite.pac file from the Firmware folder

6. Now Click on Start button and Press and hold Volume Down button and Insert USB cable and wait until driver installing automatically if driver not installed then you can manual install from above link's driver

7. Wait until full process while processing do not disconnected device

8. Congratulations you are done

Please Do Post Result after you test the Flash File..

sir may password ung firmware...

TS ano po ba sira nito? ska ano need. thx
View attachment 1149507View attachment 1149508

Tnx sa Screenshot and Details.
Eto mga Need mo sir.
Download Stock Firmware and Tools for Flashing
>>>Click Here [Firmware]<<<
>>>[Flasher]<<<
>>>[USB Driver]<<<
Procedure:
Extract the downloaded stock ROM
I9300XXLE8-extracted-stock-ROM.jpg

Run and Configure Odin

Run Odin downloader Odin3_v3.04 on your PC desktop. Watch out the check-boxes options on the right top of Odin, ensure that the ‘RE-PARTITION’ is unchecked, only the ‘AUTO-REBOOT and ‘F.RESET TIME’ checkboxes are both remained checked.
ODIN-flasher-Guide-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-1.jpg

Reboot your Galaxy S3 into Download Mode
Samsung-Galaxy-S3-Downloademode.jpg

You should then prompted into a warning screen and asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, just simply press volume up to get into download mode. The download mode then displays an Android robot and say’s “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!”
Connect your Phone to PC or Laptop
Once you already reboot the phone in download mode, simply connect the phone to your PC or laptop USB.
In Odin window – the ID:COM box will turn to blue color and indicates the COM port number and a word “Added” on a log box will prompt you that the device is already detected or recognized by Odin.
ODIN-flasher-Guide-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-2.jpg

Your COM port number might be different from mine. If you do not see a COM port number then there’s something missing or wrong. You may read again from the top of this post.
Load the binary .tar.md5 file
If the stock ROM is pack in One .tar.md5 file only the PDA, CSC and Phone modem are already included to it. Now, you need to just simply click on the PDA or AP button, then browse to the folder where the .tar or .tar.md5 you have previously extracted and then select and load it.
Just like this image below, I used Switzerland unbranded Galaxy S3 stock ROM on this guide, so it came as I“I9300XXUGNA5_I9300AUTGNA1_I9300XXUGMK6_HOME.tar.md5″.

Build numbers varies on each product code, specific geographical region and network CSC (Consumer Software Customization) codes.
ODIN-flasher-Guide-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-3.jpg

Note: Again, DO NOT load or put a ‘PIT’ file.
Start Flashing or Installing the stock ROM
Once if all set and ready to fire-up, hit the “START” button in Odin to begin flashing the stock ROM.
Do not ever interrupt the phone while already in flashing progress, like disconnecting the cable or turning off the device. Just wait until it completely finish.
ODIN-flasher-Guide-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-4.jpg

Watch out for the word PASS!!

When the Stock ROM installation successfully completes, you will then see a word “PASS” in Odin. This indicates that the flashing was already finish, and on the log box it says “All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)”. The phone will just then automatically reboot, then it’s to remove it from PC or laptop USB connection.
ODIN-flasher-Guide-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-6.jpg

Confirm your fresh firmware installed by typing *#1234# or
Go to Settings>About Phone>Firmware info.
You can also do factory reset by dialing *2767*3855#.
Check and reconfigure your APN settings when data networks connection issues encountered. This only happens if you installed other regions stock ROM.
Done..

- - - Updated - - -

Model: Myphone Rio Fun 3G
Problem: dead unit sya dati..nakakuha ako fw sa google.na flash ko na sya.pero still hang sa logo. nakakapasok pa sa recovery mode.pero di na makapasok sa factory mode..natry ko na ihard reset pero may error naman pag "wipe/factory" ko..eto po error "Error: cannot get phone encrypt state"
salamat in advance sa tulong boss.

Note:nga po pala di na sya umaabot sa 2nd boot(animation) hang na sya sa first boot..ano po dapat ko gawin?hardware na po ba ito?salamat ulit
View attachment 1149523View attachment 1149524View attachment 1149525

Sir,Thanks sa Complete Details and Screenshot..
Na.try nyo po ba Flash sa SP Flashtool na Formall all + Download ang e.select sa pag.flash?

- - - Updated - - -

Paps SKK lynx pro po di siya mag on pero pag chinacharge lumalabas yung battery logo hanggang dun lang boss help naman

Flashing Need nyan sir..Paki bigyan po ako ng Complete details at ScreenShot ng Mabigyan kita ng Files needed nyo.

- - - Updated - - -

sir may password ung firmware...

Ok PM ko sayo ang Password..
Basta paki.gawan ng Post Result after Ma.test.

Tnx sa Screenshot and Details.
Eto mga Need mo sir.
Download Stock Firmware and Tools for Flashing
>>>Click Here [Firmware]<<<
>>>[Flasher]<<<
>>>[USB Driver]<<<
Procedure:
Extract the downloaded stock ROM
http://i1.wp.com/androidromupdate.c...0XXLE8-extracted-stock-ROM.jpg?resize=400,145
Run and Configure Odin

Run Odin downloader Odin3_v3.04 on your PC desktop. Watch out the check-boxes options on the right top of Odin, ensure that the ‘RE-PARTITION’ is unchecked, only the ‘AUTO-REBOOT and ‘F.RESET TIME’ checkboxes are both remained checked.
http://i0.wp.com/androidromupdate.c...ng-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-1.jpg?resize=614,455
Reboot your Galaxy S3 into Download Mode
http://i2.wp.com/androidromupdate.c...ng-Galaxy-S3-Downloademode.jpg?resize=650,500
You should then prompted into a warning screen and asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, just simply press volume up to get into download mode. The download mode then displays an Android robot and say’s “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!”
Connect your Phone to PC or Laptop
Once you already reboot the phone in download mode, simply connect the phone to your PC or laptop USB.
In Odin window – the ID:COM box will turn to blue color and indicates the COM port number and a word “Added” on a log box will prompt you that the device is already detected or recognized by Odin.
http://i2.wp.com/androidromupdate.c...ng-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-2.jpg?resize=632,468
Your COM port number might be different from mine. If you do not see a COM port number then there’s something missing or wrong. You may read again from the top of this post.
Load the binary .tar.md5 file
If the stock ROM is pack in One .tar.md5 file only the PDA, CSC and Phone modem are already included to it. Now, you need to just simply click on the PDA or AP button, then browse to the folder where the .tar or .tar.md5 you have previously extracted and then select and load it.
Just like this image below, I used Switzerland unbranded Galaxy S3 stock ROM on this guide, so it came as I“I9300XXUGNA5_I9300AUTGNA1_I9300XXUGMK6_HOME.tar.md5″.

Build numbers varies on each product code, specific geographical region and network CSC (Consumer Software Customization) codes.
http://i0.wp.com/androidromupdate.c...ng-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-3.jpg?resize=632,468
Note: Again, DO NOT load or put a ‘PIT’ file.
Start Flashing or Installing the stock ROM
Once if all set and ready to fire-up, hit the “START” button in Odin to begin flashing the stock ROM.
Do not ever interrupt the phone while already in flashing progress, like disconnecting the cable or turning off the device. Just wait until it completely finish.
http://i0.wp.com/androidromupdate.c...ng-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-4.jpg?resize=614,455
Watch out for the word PASS!!

When the Stock ROM installation successfully completes, you will then see a word “PASS” in Odin. This indicates that the flashing was already finish, and on the log box it says “All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)”. The phone will just then automatically reboot, then it’s to remove it from PC or laptop USB connection.
http://i2.wp.com/androidromupdate.c...ng-Galaxy-S-III-GT-I9300-6.jpg?resize=614,455
Confirm your fresh firmware installed by typing *#1234# or
Go to Settings>About Phone>Firmware info.
You can also do factory reset by dialing *2767*3855#.
Check and reconfigure your APN settings when data networks connection issues encountered. This only happens if you installed other regions stock ROM.
Done..

- - - Updated - - -

Sir,Thanks sa Complete Details and Screenshot..
Na.try nyo po ba Flash sa SP Flashtool na Formall all + Download ang e.select sa pag.flash?

oo boss pati sa miracle crck..same results boss..
View attachment 283927

- - - Updated - - -

napapasok ko panman yung recovery mode..pero yung factory mode di n maaccess..hardware na kaya to??View attachment 283928
dahil ba yan sa anti-theft ma feature ng fun3g?

Attachments

• WIN_20160826_08_59_53_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160826_08_59_53_Pro.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 1
  • WIN_20160826_09_15_20_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160826_09_15_20_Pro.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 1
Wala kasi ako screenshot boss e basta ang model skk lynx pro penge nalang flashing tools and stock rom salamat di ako makakita sa google e

basta pagka chinarge lang lilitaw yung logo and battery pero di gumagana kahit anong key para mapunta sa recovery o kaya magturn on

Natangal mo na rin ba sa Miracle ang anti-theft sir?
oo boss kaso same results..ano pa kaya pwede? alam mo yung version ng sp flsh tool na may fo
rmat badblock ba yun??sana matulungan mo ko boss..salamat ulit..

thank you sa thread na to napakadetailed ng mga instructions salute sa thread starter :hat:

ask ko lang pala ulit if may iba pa kayong firmware ng Oplues 8.6 base kasi sa technician samin. firmware daw problema ko.

thank you sa thread na to napakadetailed ng mga instructions salute sa thread starter :hat:

ask ko lang pala ulit if may iba pa kayong firmware ng Oplues 8.6 base kasi sa technician samin. firmware daw problema ko.

Thank you sa Appreciation sir.. Yes meron pko iba sir.. Wait post ko.

- - - Updated - - -

oo boss kaso same results..ano pa kaya pwede? alam mo yung version ng sp flsh tool na may fo
rmat badblock ba yun??sana matulungan mo ko boss..salamat ulit..

Boss try mo gamitan ng low version yung version 3 pah.

- - - Updated - - -

oo boss..nadl kona halos lahat ng spflash tools kaso same results..kahit sa pinaka latest..kahit sa pinaka oldest..

Please Read Before Asking Something.

Problema ba???Deadset,Deadboot,Hang Logo (bootloop),Virus Problem and other term pa.:help::weep::ranting:
basta na.de.detect sa PC o Laptop.:noidea::(
Post nyo dito tulungan ko kayo.
Actual Picture of your defective unit and model.
E.Solve natin..:thumbsup::salute:

Sample Problem of units:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...gjU3fSGwXZpAAoir8jlnCvA23oMOpqXhMXUAauAsmcPhQhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...drZp3Cjkau9k9i-AppZRGhutswuTAXbq5gnExup4XpDKQhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...5recJe3WvP_9cba_Fw6N7uZmGxDogKyapXfTXkeLP6mkdhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...ywSAOB-pPxBy15JkLeFEhgDxJbJhcpsscH4x5f0LYnvpwhttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...9xBS8q22z_9N-lEm7HlcOCeRM28LBiQp5LBopq5GNFBzb
UPDATE: Mga Sir/Mam Sana naman po Bago kayo Humingi ng Firmware,Flasher etc na Need nyo Sana naman po Pakigawan ng Complete Details at ScreenShot.Napa.Simple lang naman po ng Hinihingi ko Diba?Ang Hindi po makakapag.bigay ng Valid na Reason Bakit Hindi maka.pag.bigay ng Screenshot walang po Response na Matatanggap.Para Po maging Patas sa Gumagawa ng Paraan Maka.gawa lang ng Screenshot at Complete Details.

Note: Hindi ko ginagawa eto para mag.yabang o mag.kapangalan.ang gusto ko lang makatulong dahil alam ko kung gaano kahirap ang buhay ngayon.at ginagawa ko rin eto ng walang ni anung bayad.
Matotoo po Tayong mag.bigay Respeto man lang.
Kung natulungon man kayo O sa Matutulongan kayo ng Thread nato matutuong po sana tayong magpasalamat.
Kasi pansin ko yung iba hingi ng hingi ng Firmware etc..ehh hindi nga man lang marunong mag.hit ng thanks parang masama pa sa kaluoban nla.
Ang Bibigyan ko lang po ng Need nla Is yung Mag.e.effort din, dahil binibigyan ko rin naman po ng time ang pagtulong ko sa inyo ng walang kapalit.

Hitting Thanks is Tanda ng Respeto at Pasasalamat yan.Total wala namang mawalala sa inyo ehh...

"Masama man para sa Iba,Atleast Nakatulong Naman Diba"

POSITIVE FEEDBACK

IMEI PROBLEM TO BE FOLLOW

IMEI SOLVED:

KALA ko Minura ako Positive Feedback Pala hehe :)

Masaya ako para sayo boss.

Cherry mobile i100 Bootloop DONE

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1145619&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1470886874

Sir,salamat po sa Big Load Valid 60 days..kala ko po pero Biro lang..Maraming salamat po ulit.

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1148844&d=1471885762

Appreciated:

Salamat po ng Marami sir ~Warrenous sa New reputation.
Latest Reputation Received
25th Aug 2016 09:18
Thread: Hang Logo,Deadboot,Deadset Basta Detected sa PC o Laptop..Post Here.
Keep on sharing! ~Warrenous

sir good morning, pahelp naman ako sa myphone agua rio fun s5200 ko, naka stuck lang sya sa myphone logo..ano need ko gawin?thanks in advance

hi sir/mam meriam. pa help po, un pon cherry mobile me ko is ganto ang problem. once na na on ko na sya, mamamatay uli at mag vvbrate tas mabbuhay uli at paulit2x. ano po kaya problema nun at anu po kaya ang soluion dun.

sir gumagana po bato sa naka encrypt na phone? kasi kahit anong factory reset ko sa recovery mode ayaw gumana kasi naka encrypt. sana matulongan mo ako boss..salamat

no luck padin boss yung skk ko success sa flashing nagbago lang yung logo pero di padin nagoon

- - - Updated - - -

cge po wait ko po sir.

boss baka po naman di lang compatible yung fw sa board ng phone ko.baka may mga flash file ka ng fun rio 3g..salamat ulit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom