Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

haysxz?? San po ba dapat mag-umpisa para matuto na web design??

Web design right? That means ikaw ang nagdedesign not the one who codes the designed template (PSD). Am I right?

Yung mga post sa taas that's for web dev.

Web designers are the one who creates the web templates using adobe photoshop. Kumabaga, sila yung gumagawa ng itsura ng website. They design it then they'll pass it to the web developer.

Sorry ang daldal.

If you want to learn sa web designing you have to learn the basic to advance of adobe photoshop. Search on google the "960 grid" or "950 grid" pati basics of web designing, web safe fonts, pixel perfect designing/dev, web templates constructions, web templates parts and etc..

BTW, i once was a web designer but now i am a web dev na. Yan ang una kong inaral sa web designing kasi web dev talaga ako.

Last edited:
Web design right? That means ikaw ang nagdedesign not the one who codes the designed template (PSD). Am I right?

Yung mga post sa taas that's for web dev.

Web designers are the one who creates the web templates using adobe photoshop. Kumabaga, sila yung gumagawa ng itsura ng website. They design it then they'll pass it to the web developer.

Sorry ang daldal.

If you want to learn sa web designing you have to learn the basic to advance of adobe photoshop. Search on google the "960 grid" or "950 grid" pati basics of web designing, web safe fonts, pixel perfect designing/dev, web templates constructions, web templates parts and etc..

BTW, i once was a web designer but now i am a web dev na. Yan ang una kong inaral sa web designing kasi web dev talaga ako.

i agree with this. I just want to include regarding adobe muse, try mo rin TS yung adobe muse.

Last edited:
newbie lang din ako at gusto kong matuto ng mga yang pinost niyo.. sana in time malalaman ko rin lahat yan.. sobrang interesado lang

Back
Top Bottom