Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Heart, the sixth sense, naniniwala ba kayo?

aspie

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Not the hearth. but your thought.

A sense is essentially a faculty by which a being perceived an external stimulus

What makes thoughts so confusing is that we don’t perceive ourselves to be perceiving thoughts :p:lol: we perceived our thoughts to be solely our own creation. this is to similar to perceiving that we are the one creating the sensation of burning if we touch a hot surface.

But thought is an observational response to an external stimulus just like every other sense that we have:)

Last edited:
Common misconception na yan na ang heart ang nagko-control (nagpe-perceive) ng emotions, but it is not. There are external stimuli that triggers your senses and sends the data back to your brain (thoughts) which in turn sends out signals to your other body parts. Yung pagbilis ng tibok ng puso ay isa lang sa after effect ng processed thoughts, at walang kinalaman ang puso sa emotions. Isa lang sya sa mga parts na kung saan may nagma-manifest na effects.

Then what is Thoughts? It may be safely says that it is a waves. When a waves hit the retina it produces colors (if within our spectrum) and if the waveform has conception it produces an images in the brain. What if the waves is out of our spectrum or waveform without a form? It seem to me that this waves appear as emotions. But emotions are not necessarily came from eye. I may say that there is a sense in our system that perceive waves without form.

Aspie? what do you think emotion is?

To me, emotions are waveform without conception received by our senses. In contrast to thought which is a waveform with conception or images. We can picture thoughts but not emotions or feelings.

we can picture emotions and feelings,
http://www.arttherapyblog.com/online/color-psychology-psychologica-effects-of-colors/#.Wo6Hn66Wa00

emotion is psychological, example pag naka kita ka ng color red ang kasama mo red din ang nakikita on the emotion part nmn, pweding iba ang emotion na nararamdaman ng kasama mo pag ka kita ng red kay sa sayo,

yung utak po ang nag dadala ng emotion then the body reacts to the chemicals produced by the brain,
Endorphin,
Dopamine,
Serotonin,
Oxycontin,
Cortisol,

yan po ang chemicals na nag dadala ng emotions, pwede mo na po eh google ang definitions,

Im curious to know bakit mo nasabing waveform without conception recieved by our own senses.

Last edited:
When I say waveform i mean vibration either sound waves or electromagnetic waves such as light. Without conception means we cannot visualize the waves when received by eye. Emotion may be akin to waves such as instrumental sound since it cannot be visualize. Thoughts is akin to a word spoken (for ex. apple) which can be visualize.

Sounds can be visualize through notes, it also has a measurement called decibels, Emotions can be triggered by any of the 5 senses or by memories,

I think you misinterpreted emotions from something else like "GUT FEELING" or the "I FEEL LIKE ITS OK" thing,

Notes is just an abstraction, it does not exist, what exist is air molecules that vibrates back and forth. Decibels is just an intensity of vibration, the amplitude.

Notes are visual representation of sounds because you cant SEE sound you can hear it,
you cant SEE heat you can feel it,
you cant SEE fragrance you can smell it,
you cant SEE sour you can taste it,

we have 5 senses, each of them has its own job, the eyes cant see what the ears can hear, thats why we use "emulators" or place holders so the other senses can use it, Notes are examples of placeholders for the eyes to SEE what the ears can hear,

I really think you misinterpreted emotions with something else,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Yes. Notes is just a visual representation of sound. It does not exist, it's just an abstraction.

No, some sound waves can be seen, in other cases such as smoke. Since all gases can propagate gas.

Yes, we can't see heat, fragrance and taste because it's is not a mass or material. One might be deluded that he can see forces and energy, but the truth is we can only see mass or object, which is ponderable. Forces and energy is just functioning of the mass which exist.

Source?

ang alam ko only light can be seen by the eyes, yung sound bagong discovery ata yan baka d ko pa na basa,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
lol, even in solid such as sand, it is possible to see sound waves, since sound waves can also propagate in solids. In fact, sound waves is more efficient in solid than in gases.

Take a research, marami naman sa internet.

hahaha, :clap: I conceive, kaya pla hindi mo ma intindihan ung music notes at decibels, try mo nlg po mag take ng guitar or drum lessons, or mag tanong ka nlg sa mga voice coaches,
or ung mga nag setup ng stage ask mo kng bakit may mga tray ng itlog sa dingding,

also contradictory din ito sa comment mo

"Yes, we can't see heat, fragrance and taste because it's is not a mass or material. One might be deluded that he can see forces and energy, but the truth is we can only see mass or object, which is ponderable. Forces and energy is just functioning of the mass which exist."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Btw, I'm a guitarist too. You see a guitar string vibrates and produces sound waves.
you can see the string but you can't see sound...

]Is that I've mention that we can see sound?
We can't see heat because it's an energy, not a matter.

This is so contradicting to your statement that you can see sound cause you see the string vibrating if you can't see heat but you can see fire: rofl:

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I rather just read a physics textbook rather than ask the best voice coaches or guitarist. Btw, I'm a guitarist too. You see a guitar string vibrates and produces sound waves.

Is that I've mention that we can't see sound? :lol:

We can't see heat because it's an energy, not a matter.

hahaha, :clap: sure, :surrender:

Back
Top Bottom