Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Hell Experience of Bill Wiese [MOST INTELLIGENT VIDEO INTERVIEW]

zui4u

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Man was Taken by God to See Hell and Warn the World!
Published on Mar 25, 2016

THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER IN YOUTUBE... LIFE!

Evangelist David Diga Hernandez interviewed Bill Wiese

#LordJesusChrist #JesusChrist #Jesus #Christ #Lord #Saviour #Messiah #Almighty #Father #Son #HolySpirit #God #LordHaveMercy #Way #Truth #Life​

Last edited:
up for this thread/post. thank you.

GOD bless. +

I urge everyone to share this great message to all their love ones.

Note: When watching this video, please watch it with an open mind and heart (from start to finish). And please finish watching it til the very end for the best messages/words/discussions is in the ending part. There you will know how easy it is to be saved. It's not hard to go to heaven. GOD is so good and loving and He cares so much about you, all of us...

GOD bless us all. +

I personally believed that Hell Experiences are not true..why? God sending them to experience hell? why? .. to warn us they said?

Does this mean that Jesus' warnings and the bible's hell warnings are not effective? Think about it..

Jesus is my sayisfaction through all things!
Be careful on what you believe and share and post sir coz these may cause others to be confused..
Jesus' warnings are more than enough..God will not diminish that by sending 'others' so that they can warn the world 'again'.

also, think about this:
At 11:19, that man said that there were demons shoving back the people or doing something of some sort...as if the demons are the one being charge by God to man the tormented people..
think again brother..God's hell is equally for demon's and sinner's torment!

Let us spread Jesus' word ultimately with love. Holy fear comes when they come to know His almighty power and judgements...not with these stories..it may be true that he experienced such vivid dreams..but who would you think can do that aside from God? yes....the devil himself

Last edited:
Thanks for your analysis and point of view. Sharing this for the purpose and reason of giving people, my brothers and sisters, guidance and understanding of the truth of hell. Maybe you wouldn't understand because such thing didn't happened to you (and that is a good thing). If you only knew. Trust me, it's true. I myself experienced the same and I can't thank LORD JESUS CHRIST enough for the second chance HE has given me now. Praise GOD!

This video is kinda similar from my experience so I am sharing this to everyone without any hesitation. I am doing this for the glory of GOD and not for myself or anyone else. I hope you understand. (No need to make my own version as it would be redundant, kind of. Though mine is a little bit different - it teaches and focuses more on homosexuality and lust - if people will not repent then HELL as described here (and the Bible) would be our destination. Even though how good or faithful you think a person involved in homosexuality and fornication and lust is).

The good news is, as long as you are still alive in this physical world, if you are faithfull and truly believe in our LORD JESUS CHRIST as your SAVIOUR, LORD & GOD then no matter how big the challenge or problem is, you can OVERCOME through JESUS CHRIST. - THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE - MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING. +

Good morning everyone! GOD bless. +

Back
Top Bottom