Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help]Anong specs ng computer for this application

s0l0m0n

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
boss nagpapabuo kasi ung kasama ko ng pc bali eto mga gagamitin niyang application

Cadd
Sketchup and Vray
Photoshop
Revit
Lumion

tanong ko na din po ung revit po pag ininstall kasama na ba sa cadd un o hiwalay mo siya iinstall

MAraming salamat po

sir pano ung memory, cpu, motherboard, power supply

much better bro kung - i-series ka like (i5 to i7), memory much better kung higher from 4gb to 16gb, also dapat meron videocard, minimum eh 2gb pra sa graphics, sabayan mo ng HD na 1tb kasi madami kang mga sample, idea na maiisave kulang pa nga yun. hope i can help and sorry now lang nasaba

I'm also doing editing on my gaming pc also serve as my workstation, I have i5 7600 , 16GB of RAM(DDR4 2400Mhz) , 4GB of GPU GTX 1050ti. Intel can do multitasking unlike sa AMD na nag hahang-up minsan like ryzen 3 and yugn low variant ng ryzen 5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom