Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP: B315s-938 not working as wifi extender

LordBelial13

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Help naman po. HUAWEI B315s-938 ayaw gumana as wifi extender. sinunod ko yung mga instructions sa net how to setup modem at wifi repeater and nagawa ko naman ng tama (I Think). Nakaka connect yung mga device sa ginawa ko wifi sa modem na ito pero RED yung connection light. Please Help! Thanks i advance.

Changes I made on the modem:
*create new wifi name
*create pw for wifi
*disable DHCP
*changed ip address ng modem

Already tried connecting to different lan port sa modem but still the same. Pero working fine yung main modem for lan and wireless

Last edited:
still no changes po after enabling dhcp

sa 936 ko bridge kay pldt, nahihirapang kumonect cp ko, limited pa sa apps ang net nya kaya bili nlng ng ibang router, pang prepaid load nlng si 936 if down si pldt.

sa 936 ko bridge kay pldt, nahihirapang kumonect cp ko, limited pa sa apps ang net nya kaya bili nlng ng ibang router, pang prepaid load nlng si 936 if down si pldt.

Thanks for the suggestion!!!

Back
Top Bottom