Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Corrupted Micro SD card containing files of the CFW..

Gilbertdaroliba

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
good evening po mga ka.symbianize users,.
Help po about sa mmc ko,corrupted po yati kasi hindi mabasa ng pc pero nababasa pa po ng cp ko..
Parang nawalan na po ako ng pag.asa para maayos mmc ko kaya i.rere.format ko na po sana..
Ang tanong ko po,maaapektohan po kaya ang cfw ko?
At for the last time,may pag.asa pa ba mmc ko? Aside from reformat?

TS bka may password memory card mo try mo munang iremove ung password kung meron man:thumbsup:

ayon s aking saliksik...mnzan kc ung adapter ng mmc ang sira kya try m0 mgpl8...

i have the same problem, here. tapos cnubukan ko iformnat pro ayaw magtuloy. and worst hnd sya madetect s pc

may password nga mga memory card nyo.. i delete password nyo muna.. tas salpak muna sa pc then gagana na yan.

Back
Top Bottom