Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help.. How to create online store/ecommerce website?

babytv

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Need help mga kamobi.. If you can put me in the right direction on how to create a website for an online store.
May starting business kasi ako na grocery store and mas dumadami na products.
Had some very beginner experience in the past yung uso pa mga blogspot.
Pero with the new times especially social media, gusto sana namen mag-asawa gumawa pa ng website para makaentice pa ng customers aside sa mga social media platforms lang.
One example website na nakita ko suitable sa needs namen is pushkart(dot)ph.
Puwede ba siyang maiclone or if anyone puwede magadvise where to go para makacreate din ako ng similar website.
Thanks in advance.

Maraming ibat-ibang eCommerce frameworks na pwede mo magamit TS. Nandyan ang Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, Prestashop, Shopify, etc. But, alinman sa kanila ang gamitin mo you still would need to have a bit of technical knowledge about eCommerce where the real work is actually not during the development of the eCommerce website but after - especially if you're building or developing your own. I've created a lot of eCommerce website and konti lang yung natira coz they did not carefully planned out kung ano yung gagawin nila after the development moving forward.

Aside from those frameworks na nabanggit ko, nandyan din ang Lazada PH at Shopee. Ang advantage ng mga ito is you don't need to promote the website because it's already visited by millions on a daily basis. You just have to promote your content. Pero kung sa tingin mo naman ay hindi sila applicable sa business nyo, then you can go on with the real hardwork of developing a website from scratch using those frameworks and workout your SEO and other promotional and marketing strategies para makilala kayo.

I would not recommend going for a cloned web application. May mga nabibili kasing cloned eCommerce websites (cloned eBay, Amazon, etc), unfortunately developing it to fit your business requirements is more tedious than developing using a clean framework. Mas risky din yun since you don't really know kung may backdoor ba na naisama dun, unless you really dig in to every pages ng web app mo.

If you don't have much technical knowledge, I would go for Shopify or WooCommerce. But if you do have some technical knowledge or you're going to hire someone to develop the website, I would go for either OpenCart, Prestashop, or Magento. These 3 could give you full control sa development process.

Maraming ibat-ibang eCommerce frameworks na pwede mo magamit TS. Nandyan ang Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, Prestashop, Shopify, etc. But, alinman sa kanila ang gamitin mo you still would need to have a bit of technical knowledge about eCommerce where the real work is actually not during the development of the eCommerce website but after - especially if you're building or developing your own. I've created a lot of eCommerce website and konti lang yung natira coz they did not carefully planned out kung ano yung gagawin nila after the development moving forward.

Aside from those frameworks na nabanggit ko, nandyan din ang Lazada PH at Shopee. Ang advantage ng mga ito is you don't need to promote the website because it's already visited by millions on a daily basis. You just have to promote your content. Pero kung sa tingin mo naman ay hindi sila applicable sa business nyo, then you can go on with the real hardwork of developing a website from scratch using those frameworks and workout your SEO and other promotional and marketing strategies para makilala kayo.

I would not recommend going for a cloned web application. May mga nabibili kasing cloned eCommerce websites (cloned eBay, Amazon, etc), unfortunately developing it to fit your business requirements is more tedious than developing using a clean framework. Mas risky din yun since you don't really know kung may backdoor ba na naisama dun, unless you really dig in to every pages ng web app mo.

If you don't have much technical knowledge, I would go for Shopify or WooCommerce. But if you do have some technical knowledge or you're going to hire someone to develop the website, I would go for either OpenCart, Prestashop, or Magento. These 3 could give you full control sa development process.

sir talaga po bang may bayad yung shopify?

Short answer is, yes. It's sort of a subscription based eCommerce platform. You can try it for 14-days for free.

salamat sir. paanu po? yun na po yung pinaka store mo? tapos mag aads na lang sa facebook? ang lazada at shopee po ba pwede gamitin?

OpenCart gamitin mo libre. Kailangan mo lang ng PHP at Javascript madali siyang i-customise.

salamat sir. paanu po? yun na po yung pinaka store mo? tapos mag aads na lang sa facebook? ang lazada at shopee po ba pwede gamitin?
If you have any physical product that you would like to sell online, you can use Lazada, Shopee, Shopify, or any open source platform tulad ng OpenCart, Prestashop, etc. Which platform to use depends on how much control would you like to have over the eCommerce platform.

I would suggest you try to learn more about how eCommerce works. You don't need to learn actual programming or web development, you just need to know how different platforms works, how payment gateways works, how to create a shipment (shipping labels, customs values, etc.), how to manage a return, customer relations, online marketing, etc. Ito yung mga bagay na essential for a successful eCommerce business. Unlike any physical store kung saan ang customer mo is focused lang sa ilang specific areas, sa eCommerce mas malawak ang market mo - it's the world. Depende kung gaano kalalim yung knowledge mo about eCommerce, it could make or break you. Just keep on learning.

If you have any physical product that you would like to sell online, you can use Lazada, Shopee, Shopify, or any open source platform tulad ng OpenCart, Prestashop, etc. Which platform to use depends on how much control would you like to have over the eCommerce platform.

I would suggest you try to learn more about how eCommerce works. You don't need to learn actual programming or web development, you just need to know how different platforms works, how payment gateways works, how to create a shipment (shipping labels, customs values, etc.), how to manage a return, customer relations, online marketing, etc. Ito yung mga bagay na essential for a successful eCommerce business. Unlike any physical store kung saan ang customer mo is focused lang sa ilang specific areas, sa eCommerce mas malawak ang market mo - it's the world. Depende kung gaano kalalim yung knowledge mo about eCommerce, it could make or break you. Just keep on learning.
noted sir. Mag start po muna ako maga aralan ecommerce. May lazada naman po ako. Salamat sir.

if gusto mo na maka tipid gamit ka ng mga open source like WooCommerce for Wordpress, Magento, OpenCart at iba pa. Meron naman mga subscription base like Shopify. then free platform na ready to use available din like shopee at lazada - and newest addition facebook shop na nasa mga facebook page.

Gamit po kayo BOOTSTRAP STUDIO.. pwede ka gumawa nang sarili mong online store website..

Back
Top Bottom