Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP!!!I f0rg0t my mem0ry card passw0rd 0n my n70!

t0per666

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Pahelp naman p0 pan0 maunl0ck mmc k0!Yung ibang trick p0 kasi n0t epektib kasi naf0rmat k0 na ph0ne mem0ry k0..Ayaw na gumana ng trick gamet ang xpl0re/fexpl0rer..Help p0 please!Madame p0ng imp0rtan na things sa mmc k0!1gb pa naman! :(

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!

Last edited:
Sir!Try nyo po eto napulot ko lang po eto baka masolve problem mo dito kaso naformat mo na yung phone mo subukan mo rin malay mo marecover parang nagamit ko na ito dati eh!

MMC Password Recovery

MMCPwd allowes you to restore your lost MMC password. Its very small program (only 3.5kb), and it has guaranteed sucess. Program displayes contents of the mmcstore file where the password is hidden.
Program is only for Series 60 smartphones. It has been tested on N7610 and N6600.

WARNING!
MMC password can only be retrieved on the phone where the password was set. If your phone has been formated after the password was set, there is no way to retrieve password.

Usage Instructions:
1: Use any efile manager like SELEQ or FExplorer
2: Open SELEQ and go to Root C:
3: Options and FIND, write MMCSTORE press OK
4: Send this file by Bluetooth or Infraread to your PC
5: Rename the file MMCSTORE to MMCSTORE.TXT
6: Open the file and the password of the MMC are there

Eto po yung attachment!!

Attachments

• MMCPwd.sis
    3.5 KB · Views: 18
Back