Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help: I want to create an android app

happylol56

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys, ask po sana ako ng help sa inyo.
Balak ko po sana mag create ng isang android app ung tulad po sa mobile banking app ng BDO,BPI, RCBC and etc.
Yung sa school po kasi namin eh kung gusto mo makita ung subjects,schedules, grades and others eh sa website ka mismo maglalog in, so para mas mapadali at accessible, balak ko gumawa ng tulad sa mobile banking app.

ang tanong ko po is paano ko kaya magagawa un?

please give me some information kung ano2x ba ang kailangan ko sa pag create ng ganon at kung papaano po. Di ko po kailangan i spoonfeed kc gusto ko rin po mapagaralan yun nga lang eh nag uumpisa palang ako at kahit anong search ko sa google d ko matsambahan ung tamang keyword para dun. Salamat :help: :pray:

Do you have access to your school's student database?
Do you have access to your school's enrollment server or web server?

If no, you can't create the app without the two things I mentioned above.

If yes, you can create a web application that will be the middleware between the school's database and your front-end-- which in this case is a mobile app.

If you are going to write a web app, you need to know at least Java or C#/ASP.NET, or PHP (depending on the platform and PL of your choice).

This web app needs to be deployed to a web application server.

You have many choices in terms of web application servers.
Java based:
1) Apache Tomcat
2) JOnAS
3) JBoss
4) Glassfish

and you have .Net for Windows based web app.

The android app will be written in Java. Although, there are other ways to write an android app using other programming languages. You should write the front-end in the same programming language as the web app so you only need to learn one PL.

Your android app will be talking to the web app and vice-versa to transport data. There are a few options to do this but the most common ones are XML and JSON.

There are other ways to do it of course. FOr example, you can use Ruby + Ruby on Rails Framework or Python + Django.

This is just a general overview. There are other technologies you might need to know such as HTML/Javascript/CSS

mukang wala syang direct access dun sa mga servers, pero i think pwede pa rin syang makagawa kelangan lang i emulate nya yung allowed na client dun sa website at syempre may account sya. for this situation, kelangan mo ng fiddler, wireshark, etc basta pang dump ng data na dumadaloy sa client at server atsaka knowledge sa mga protocols at client/server technologies na ginagamit ng website nyo, after alam mo na what goes behind, i translate mo na sa android. mahirap pero di naman imposible, para madali mag ojt ka o magpaalam ka na lang para mabigyan ka ng access sa servers nila malay mo.

Yes, pwede. But that also means every time i-update yung website kelangan din update yung android app.

Back
Top Bottom