Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(help) internet cafe diskless setup budget

dropdread18

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
PA HELP PO MGA BOSSING ilang unit po mabubuo ng 80 - 100k budget for gaming net cafe na may 21" monitor
paki add nlng po ng mga possible specs and price salamat po sa mga mag feedback :praise::praise::praise::salute::salute::salute:

ilan target unit mo sir.. pm me gilmore po ako or just txt me 09357060965

boss pa OT lang baka may file ka ng ASTER good for 2 gagamtin ko lang sa bahay pang brwosing at games maraming salamat boss sensya sa abala

- - - Updated - - -

ilan target unit mo sir.. pm me gilmore po ako or just txt me 09357060965

boss pa OT lang baka may file ka ng ASTER good for 2 gagamtin ko lang sa bahay pang brwosing at games maraming salamat boss sensya sa abala

Back
Top Bottom