Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] iPad Mini Disabled

trapdoor

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Need help po sa nakakaalam, may software po ba na pwedeng magtanggal
ng lock pass ng iPad Mini, may message na din po kasi sa homescreen na iPad is Disabled connect to iTunes.

:thanks: po sa makakatulong :salute:

pahelp din po..same as my ipad2
same error napaglaruan kc mga pamangkin ko..nadisable dahil kkapindot password sa scereen..
may na search ako you tube need daw gecko toolbar...wala nman madownload na free
thnks in advance..:thanks::thanks::thanks

neeed ko all my files...so i can't reset using iTunes..
really need to fix without restore...

- - - Updated - - -

naseearch ko sa youtube if you can afford to lose all files...you can restore using iTunes..
connect lang using recovery mode..then you can restore na and restart without typing in your passcode..
hope it helps

Last edited:
i-restore or update nyo na lang sa itunes nyo. though medyo matagal idownload yung firmware.

or ipagawa nyo na lang sakin. 09994070804

Pag e restore ba nanghihinge ng apple id

Back
Top Bottom