Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[help] linux gateway config

mcaa

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi, badly needed your help, linux users.

Here's the situation:
I'm currently using linux based gateway server for my local internet(lan), unexpectedly biglang nagbrown out at namatay si server. Pagbukas ko may nag beep sound continously, so i checked the hardware inside, clean the ram and everything and open the server. Nag ok naman na, kaya lang wala akong local connection provided by the gateway server. I check the nic blinking naman, (pero may time na nawalan ng light yung indicator).

I tried to restart the network but nothings happened. I don't know if hardware problem or need na palitan nic ko.. Patulong naman if sino may ideas and painclude narin yung proper way on how to create/config linux gateway for local connection.

Thanks in advance sa may magandang kalooban.

God Bless!

- - - Updated - - -

im using ubuntu 9.10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom