Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help mga lalabz

jasmine1231

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
ano po bang mas magandang vc gtx 550ti or gtx560? compatible ba yan sa procie ko na pentium g630? thanks po!

mas maganda maam ung gtx 560 kaya lang bottleneck cpu mo,kaya para sa akin mas ok ung gtx 550ti...gtx 560 150w yung gtx 550 ti nman 116w lang.

Last edited:
ano yung bottleneck lalabz? 650watts naman psu tsaka true rated eh.

masyado malakas ung gpu para jan sa proci mo...ndi mo magagamit ung full power o capacity nung gpu..gagana nman sya kaya lang pigil o sakal ng proci mo ung gpu,sayang lang.

Last edited:
ah ok pero yung gtx 550ti db bottleneck yun?

hnd na yan...192bit lang yan gtx 550ti

Last edited:
ah salamat lalabz 6670 lang kasi gamit kong gpu eh..papalitan ko sana

malaki improvement nyan kesa jan sa 6670.

un nga lang pati bill sa kuryente mag iimprove rin..:)

ano pala nilalaro mo?

Last edited:
IMO get the GTX 560, I tried GTX 560 on G620 before, and hardly notice bottleneck. You can Opt, for upgrade of your CPU later.

bkt gtx560? db nga bottleneck?

The bottleneck is minimal that you will hardly notice it. Also, when the time comes for you to upgrade your system your video card would still be in par.

If hindi naman nagkakalayo ang price, get the 560, else get 550 ti. from my experience, wala naman bottleneck. gtx560 is a mid-range card. their maybe a frame drop of 1~3 compared to other cpu with the same card on cpu extensive games, but thats it. the price lang talaga sila magkakatalo.

Last edited:
If hindi naman nagkakalayo ang price, get the 560, else get 550 ti. from my experience, wala naman bottleneck. gtx560 is a mid-range card. their maybe a frame drop of 1~3 compared to other cpu with the same card on cpu extensive games, but thats it. the price lang talaga sila magkakatalo.

tama si sir miss..

Last edited:
If hindi naman nagkakalayo ang price, get the 560, else get 550 ti. from my experience, wala naman bottleneck. gtx560 is a mid-range card. their maybe a frame drop of
1~3 compared to other cpu with the same card on cpu extensive games, but thats it. the price lang talaga sila magkakatalo.

150watts yung gtx 560 db?mas malakas ata sa kuryente yun

Back
Top Bottom