Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP My Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (GT-P5210)

zymbianizextian

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
mga ka SB baka may idea kayo yung My Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (GT-P5210) ko ayaw magcharge at mag on, kapag nakasaksak sa charger umiinit lang kaya binuksan ko tsaka ko sinaksak may isang chipset na umiinit as in mainit sya nakakapaso nga pag kinapa, ano kaya possible na sulution mga sir? salamat po!:help::pray:

mga ka SB baka may idea kayo yung My Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (GT-P5210) ko ayaw magcharge at mag on, kapag nakasaksak sa charger umiinit lang kaya binuksan ko tsaka ko sinaksak may isang chipset na umiinit as in mainit sya nakakapaso nga pag kinapa, ano kaya possible na sulution mga sir? salamat po!:help::pray:

Try mo sir linisan using liquid laquire thinner, may shorted circuit po yan

Back
Top Bottom