Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help. Need suggestion pc games for my low end laptop

eyar45

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Magandang araw mga boss Tanong ko lang po ano po ma sa suggest nyo na laro sa PC sa laptop ko :) salamat.
Lenovo Ideapad 320 po sya. Eto po ang specs
:help::help:
2m4vxnq.png

dc78so.png

starcraft 2
resident evil 5
devil may cry 4
diablo 2

pwede naman yung latest games, low settings at low resolution nga lang. aabot pa naman ng 30 fps

Akin specs ng laptop ko, intel core i3-7100u, 4gb ram, intel HD 620..

Ang nilalaro ko lang mga emulators like PCSX2 at PPSSPP, dun pa lang dami nang games na pagpipilian.

You can seriously go with something like remastered RPG's from the past and that's really it. I do not understand how it works totally but I am more than sure they will run on your laptop I mean here Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale and so on and on and on.

Back
Top Bottom