Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP plss how to unLock my samsung GT-S3353 sim LOCK! mga boss help please!

latox13

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
mga BOSSiNG pa help naman po kung papanu ma UNLOCK GT-S3353 samsung.. naka SIM LOCK po kc mga boss khit anung sim ilagay ko SIM LOCK tlga sya .. patulong naman po kung cnu naka2 alam ? .. salamat po ! :praise::praise:

Re: HELP plss how to unLock my samsung GT-S3353 sim LOCK! mga boss help please!

up ko muna tong nahalukay ko mga tol,hindi na ako gumawa ng thread kasi may existing na.same problem with same unit,na simlock din ng di sinasadya.baka may nkakaalam kung pano matanggal tol,na try ko narin ung mga codes pero ayaw gumana.thanks in advance mga tol.

Last edited:
Re: HELP plss how to unLock my samsung GT-S3353 sim LOCK! mga boss help please!

up same problem kay sir

Back
Top Bottom