Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help po expert sa inyo pag dating sa problema sa physcal memory ng computer

5pairs

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
patulong nman kasi etong pc ko pag pinapatay ko nabalik sa 1024mb yung physical memory e pag ganun sobrang lags ng nilalaro ko halos pati google chrome nag lalag na so sinusuonod ko etong instruction na nakita ko sa google para mabalik sa 2047 yung physical memory nung pc patulong nman pano ba to massasave kasi pag namamatay yung pc babalik ulit sa ganun tas kailangan ko ulit gawin yung instruction na nakita ko sa google..

eto po yung instruction sa google para mabago ko yung physical memory mabalik sa 2047mb

Anyway, I have had a similar problem with my computer and the "Hardware Reserved RAM" in Windows 7 (64 Bit). After much research I found a solution which did work for me.

Please see below:-

1. Run "Regedit" (Type in "Regedit" in search after clicking Windows Key)

2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlDSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management

3. Find "ClearPageFileAtShutdown" and Double Click

4. Type in 1 and Press Enter

5. Double Click "ClearPageFileAtShutdown", Type in 2 and Press Enter

6. Double Click "ClearPageFileAtShutdown", Type in 0 and Press Enter

7. "Shutdown" Computer (Do not Restart as this does not work)

8. Power up computer and you should have Full use of of the computers RAM

A big Thank you to randygardener with his YouTube video for the above solution

The video can be found here www(dot)youtube.com/watch?v=eXRtyFok64g

Please note the video is not the greatest in quality but like I said it worked for me

Hope the above is some help.

View attachment 307442

Attachments

• saas.png
    saas.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 14
Up nangyare din sken to ts hanggang ngayon dibko pa naayos kahit kaka reformat ko plang ganun pa din

Good day!

Try nyo po tingnan kung working pa cmos battery. kung ok pa naman, update po kayo bios.

Hope makatulong.

Back
Top Bottom