Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] po paano madetect ung nakikigamit ng mac address sa internet mo...

Hounted123

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
guys, sa mga expert po jan. ask ko po sana kung paano po madetect ung nakikigamit ng mac address para magkaroon cla ng free internet ksi feeling ko may gumagamit sa mac address ko dahil nagflafluctuate ung ping ko kapag naglalaro ng Online games. naka off naman po ung wifi ko. salamat po sa makakatulong.:help:

Sir, are you using a Pocket WiFi or just normal Router with WiFi capability disabled? Because I don't get as to what method are you using to connect to internet, it's not indicated.

Sir, are you using a Pocket WiFi or just normal Router with WiFi capability disabled? Because I don't get as to what method are you using to connect to internet, it's not indicated.

im using router with wifi capability sir. can you help me with my problem cause lately i experienced fluctuating signals.

Back
Top Bottom