Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help po . ung Lenovo a390 ko!

m3colt45

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
guyz patulong nmn . panu ko maibabalik ung Os nung lenovo a390 ko? nka rooted po sya sa samsung S4 rom ?? nawala po ung OS nya.
Help me guyz. ayaw ko ng maopen ngaun T_T

Same tayo ng problem and I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!! Im sure my mom gonna kick my butt hahaha sorry sa mga nose bleed mas maikli pag english ehhhh can any body help me somebody anybody m3colt45 my back up kanaman ata eh

Last edited:
dapat nag backup muna kayo ng rom nyo eh, serch nalnag kayo ditp. maY MAHUKAY kayo

ganito gawin nyo....

1.)GO TO FB
2.)SEARCH GROUP IN FACEBOOK CORRESPONDS YOUR UNIT
3.)WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION FOR ACCEPTANCE I THE GROUP
4.)IF NAACCEPT KA NA....ASK YOR CO-MEMBERS CORRESPONDING TO YOUR PROBLEMS :) thats all hehe

Back
Top Bottom