Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP: Receiving the same exact message from a contact multiple times.

explicit06

Symbianize Elder
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga ka symb, meron akong Cherry Me Vibe, Android Kitkat. Ang issue is nkakareceive ako ng isang certain message na naisend sakin before t uwing nirerestart ko ung phone ko. Di ko alam qng pano nagumpisa ung issue. Ang dami ko nang ginawang troubleshooting step. Maffix kaya ito ng qng anung utility app available sa playstore? O re flash o restore to defaults nalang pagasa ko? Anyway, I've tried to clean my phone's cache thru SD main pro, Clean Master. tnry ko na burahin un sa kontak ko, gumamit ng ibang messanger app, etc.

Back
Top Bottom