Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP Refund Trick Google Playstore (2018)

⚠️GOOGLE PLAY REFUND TRICK 2018[Still Working]🖥

●Get refund from Google 100% Working

Method :-

1. Go to google play store on your web browser and go to your account page

2. Go to purchase history and select report problem

3. From options I initially chose: Purchase is defective and doesn't work as advertised- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"

4. I repeated step 2 and this time selected: I no longer wasn't this purchase- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"

5. Repeated step two and this time selected: Purchase was made by friend or family member without my consent- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"

6. Wait 5 minutes

7. Repeated step 2 and this time selected: I don't recognize this purchase or charge- I got an email saying the refund has been approved.

8. I Got Refund From Google Playstore

NOTE :- YOU CAN BUY COC GEMS , 8BALL POOL COINS AND YOU CAN REFUND IT!

If Need Video Tutorials Just Search On YouTube To Get It!

I Hope You Guys It Will Helps You!!!

Do not leech without credits! Thank You!

Credit to Access D3n13D

]may nag email na sakin na we've got refunded. san ko makkita ung amount na narefund ko? walang nag memessage sa phone ko. email lang nakuha ko walang pera may oras ba yun boss bago dumating?

ako din paturo..sa in-game purchase po sana..hindi ko kasi alam pano nila nagagawa yun..may 90% discount pa ika nga?

refunder ako dati nung kasagsagan ng COC, google play card u.s and japan ang naabutan ko, 10 refunds per email then transfer trick sa ibang email. bali x20 refund sa isang card worth 1k. gamit ko dati is bluestacks. device id changer sa playstore and imei changer pag block na. try nyo iexperiment.

gusto ko sana gawin to Brave Exvius... sino pwd mag turo bayad ako... hehe? Lagi kasi outside refund policy..

mga sir, effective pa po ba iti sa ngayon? pde po bng magpaturo. personal use lng naman mga sir. Thank you po sa magtuturo

Mga refund expert pahingi naman po ng tutorials refund trick sa eoc lng gagamitin po. Salamat sa makakatulong.

Back
Top Bottom