Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help!!! ROS always verifying

fj12

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Guys patulong po. palagi po kasi nag veverify yung Rules of Survival ko everytime na enoopen ko.
ICAFE8 Diskless po gamit ko Windows7. Salamat po

1. Check and scan your gadgets from any malwares and viruses.
2. Have you tried to un-install and download the latest client from the website and re-install it again.
3, Make sure that your ROS patch is updated from your server.

Hoping that this solutions will help your concern.

Last edited:
1. Check and scan your gadgets from any malwares and viruses.
2. Have you tried to un-install and download the latest client from the website and re-install it again.
3, Make sure that your ROS patch is updated from your server.

Hoping that this solutions will help your concern.

Good day sir, I already tried #2 and #3 but the problem still the same. I haven't tried the #1 yet because the technician told me that if I put antivirus on server pc this may cause a connection problem between client pc and server. Thank you

Last edited:
try mo bro off ng internet explorer sa windows features... o baka na deepfreeze

go to ...control panel/ programs/turn windows features on and off/uncheck internet explore 8.. then restart..

nasolve na po ba yung issue po ninyo sir regarding sa laging pag update ng ROS. Ganun din po kasi sa akin.

same here, tagal pa naman ng verifying na yan. laging reformat ginagawa po pag ganyan, mas mahirap

solve na ba to?
meron akong tanong, Copy and paste lang ba ROS niyo o installed tlga yan?

reformat pc po ..den install antivirus kahit yng free.. bago nyo install ROS
sana makatulong

reformat solve yan

hello may nakasolve na po ba sa problem ni ROS. pahelp po. windows 10 mas malala always verifying pa din sya. tried to uninstall and reinstall ganun pa din po. pati sa internet explorer ginawa ko na din. wala pa din po.. patulong please. dalawang computer ko po ganyan ang problem. natatakot tuloy ako ireformat ang ibang pc ko pa baka mangyari din yan.

na fixed ko to. update mo security ng ros account nio. para di mag verify. or gawa ka bago account solved. wew.

Back
Top Bottom