Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

*HELP* SECOND MONITOR HAS NO DISPLAY

BizzLe0426

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
I have dual monitor working before nung naka saksak sa mobo (isang naka VGA, isang naka HDMI). I bought 1660 super GPU then nung isaksak ko sya both sa GPU hindi maread yung naka second monitor (gumamit ako ng VGA to DP adapter). I tried enabling iGPU sa bios then after a restart working na both monitor. Kaso kapag matagal naka off yung pc, pag open mo di nalabas yung ASUS logo kaya di ma access yung BIOS. Ang nag bubukas na lang din yung main monitor ko (HDMI).

DP to VGA adapter po dapat gamitin for your VGA monitor if icoconnect both monitor sa GPU niyo nag 1660 super

Back
Top Bottom