Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP: Selecting right Gpu for my motherboard

charlesikep

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
my recent gpu is gtx 750 palit on a motherboard H81M-D ASUS

tanong lang po
if I'm going to buy a 1060 gpu
ano pa po ang I uupgrade ko para magamet ko po yung 1060
or any gpu na katumbas ng 1060 like rx 480?

kailngan ko pa po ba I upgrade yung motherboard
at power supply ko?

my power supply is
only 280v

pa guide na lang po

my recent gpu is gtx 750 palit on a motherboard H81M-D ASUS

tanong lang po
if I'm going to buy a 1060 gpu
ano pa po ang I uupgrade ko para magamet ko po yung 1060
or any gpu na katumbas ng 1060 like rx 480?

kailngan ko pa po ba I upgrade yung motherboard
at power supply ko?

my power supply is
only 280v

pa guide na lang po

I think your motherboard will do but check also the PCie gen slot if it is gen 2.0 or gen 3.0, your previous GPU is just the same pin with 1060 (GDDR5). I also think you need to upgrade your PSU, and may I know what is your processor? For some reason, it will be a bottleneck if the card is too strong.

Last edited:
I think your motherboard will do but check also the PCie gen slot if it is gen 2.0 or gen 3.0, your previous GPU is just the same pin with 1060 (GDDR5). I also think you need to upgrade your PSU, and may I know what is your processor? For some reason, it will be a bottleneck if the card is too strong.

Intel core i7-4790K LGA1150 processor

sorry but I'm not sure about the pcie slot gen if ots 2 or 3 but take a look on this site http://motherboards.specout.com/l/3083/ASUS-H81M-D

and some gpu has the 6 pin connector I'm newbie about that and I don't know if I'm going to buy a 1060 gpu eh mag uupgrade paba ako ng motherboard kasi ung 750 ti ko sinasaksak ko lng at nilolock and wla na ibang kinokonek. can u help me to research kng yung motherboard ko is ok na. kasi one slot lng meron ito?

Last edited:
pareho tayo ng mobo sir, PCIe 2.0 lang sya, kaya kahit sa VC na GTX 750 Ti, di sya mamaximize.

walang problema ang mobo mo sa support for the latest GPU. ang problema ang PSU mo. most high end GPU's have a TDP of 200-300w. hindi pa kasama yung sa ibang parts ng system mo. palitan mo muna PSU mo ng true rated na around 500w~750w. then you can put any GPU in that system.
nga pala, sayang naman 4790k mo kung hindi Z97 ang mobo mo. consider a mobo upgrade and add a decent CPU cooler so you can overclock your CPU to around 4.4~4.7ghz.

Back
Top Bottom