Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Starmobile Diamond V3

n01inl0ve

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
guys pashare nmn ng backup recovery ng starmobile diamond v3 nyo ala kc firmware o kya custom rom pra sa cp ko. . .bootloop kc nangyari kahit i-factory reset ko ayaw pa din maaus nid tlga ng recovery backup. . .sna matulungan nyo ko :(

guys pashare nmn ng backup recovery ng starmobile diamond v3 nyo ala kc firmware o kya custom rom pra sa cp ko. . .bootloop kc nangyari kahit i-factory reset ko ayaw pa din maaus nid tlga ng recovery backup. . .sna matulungan nyo ko :(

fb tayo jezreel autor

Ako din bootloop din ako sa SM Diamond V3 Ko.. pa help naman yong may backup.. :help:

pa help dn po diamond v3 bootloop..

Download mo po yung stock rom version: Star T_09: http://www.symbianize.com/showthread...ght=diamond+v3 and save the zip file on your SD card. boot in recovery mode by pressing volume up+power button, wait for the recovery mode to display, use volume up or volume down to navigate, choose restore from external sd card and look for the zip file you save on the sd card and press power button to select the file then wait for the process to finish after that it will display the recovery mode, choose reboot and wait for your phone to start up and your done updating your phone to version T_09 with added OTA updates and sync features and other useful stuff. Just updated my starmobile diamond v3 with this. I have been searching for this update for 2 months now and many thanks to "jdpichaytech" http://www.symbianize.com/member.php?u=423553 for the link. Now my phone is fix. Just sharing it with you on how I updated my phone successfully with this. I will be uploading to 4shared.com and will post the link here later, if your having problems with the google drive link. God bless to all and continue sharing.

optional 4shared link for the file: coming soon!

"We are not here to compete but to collaborate with our fellow human beings...in that way we all benefit and no hindrance to progress!"

Last edited:
bakit po error yung link? hindi na po nagana. makikiayos naman po. kailangan ko lang po talaga. Thanks in advance :D

Back
Top Bottom