Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(Help)Starmobile Sky root

iRimuru

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
pano po iroot ang starmobile sky please help :( :(

UP! sana may mka discover na kung pano iroot ung starmobile sky

astig meron na pala.. sana po may magshare dito mismo sa site.. mas ok kasi kung within symbianize din yung support like other threads..

Hello. isa sa mga active sa starmobile sky support na group gusto ko sanang maging active dito. Kaso ang hirap hehe la ako net :D

ito na help ko sa inyu,,rooting for sky for very easy way....
no ned pc na dito..nasa attach file ung pang root..OKEY...:beat:

how to do,,,,
download
install to your phone (SKY)
open that app
when you see a circle click on that... then wait for a seconds untill its done...

enjoy root na ang sky mo...

thanks to my friend for sharing this on me

advance MERRY CHRISTMASS TO ALL

BALZ...

Attachments

• KingRoot(Android)3.3.0.143_105001.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
may gumamit na ba nito ????

- - - Updated - - -

ito na help ko sa inyu,,rooting for sky for very easy way....
no ned pc na dito..nasa attach file ung pang root..OKEY...:beat:

how to do,,,,
download
install to your phone (SKY)
open that app
when you see a circle click on that... then wait for a seconds untill its done...

enjoy root na ang sky mo...

thanks to my friend for sharing this on me

advance MERRY CHRISTMASS TO ALL

BALZ...

may nakagamit na nito ?

Kingroot or using cwm,twrp or philz recovery yung pang root ng unit natin guys. ;)

Back
Top Bottom