Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Suggestions and Opinions are welcome

leas

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hingi lang ng suggestion mga paps. Which one should I keep for daily use kasama na gaming. Zotac GTX 750 ti 1GB Single Fan non 6-pin or GeForce Galaxy GTX 660 2GB Dual-Fan with 6-pin?

Mobo: ASUS 885-plus
RAM: x4 2GB 1600 mhz
CPU: i5 4th Gen

Any difference for higher VRAM? And the difference in electric consumption? Thanks :rock:

Attachments

• 750 ti.jpg
    750 ti.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 660.jpg
    660.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If you are looking for perfomance, go with gtx 660, otherwise go with 750ti. The latter has a lower power consumption though. Pero kung ako yan sa 660 ako. I don't mind the power consumption

i prefer yun may 6-pin power kasi it offers flexibility na kung kailangan mo ng additional performance on demand ay pwede i-overclock ng konti. i have nothing against with latest generation kasi pinaliit lang ang lithography (nanometer) para optimized ang power saving kaya di na kailangan ang 6-pin

Thank you mga sir :salute:

Definitely GTX 660. You might experience a bit of bottle-necking with your RAM's slow frequency but in normal condition, you will not see any difference.

Back
Top Bottom