Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help!!!! toshiba "No bootable devices"

gongzkie86

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello po mga master... pahelp naman po...

I have a toshiba satellite nb10-a which is I want to format the hdd and install win10 x64 (from win7 x 64) but it cant boot from USB (bootable USB),
so I remove the HDD and insert it to my dell inspiron laptop. booting from USB is solved, but another problem came.
I cant install the OS to the HDD. it says wrong HDD format which is in GPT format. so i used diskpart to convert GPT to MBR.
I successfully install the OS now. it runs smoothly. So I remove the HDD from my inspiron and put it back into my satellite laptop, the worst problem came. it says "Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected boot device and press a key". hindi na binabasa yung hdd..

napansin ko lang mga master, before ko naformat ang toshiba hdd ko, meron xa mga partition pra sa recovery atbp..
after ko na format at na convert from GPT to MBR, wla na yung mga partition para sa recovery..
di ko alam pano ibalik ung mga partition na yun..

tanx po in advance.

hindi niya po bina basa ang hdd mo dahil nainstolan mo na ng os sa ibang laptop tama po ba magkaiba po kasi ng motherboard kaya po ang sabi select proper boot device sana po nakatulong

May problem yan sa pag boot niya ng OS. Siguro sa Boot Sector yan. Or better yet, switch muna from UEFI to Legacy mode or vice versa. Sa boot options yan sa BIOS.

Option 1: Pagaralan yung BIOS (kalikutin)
Option 2: Updating the BIOS
Option 3: Pacheck yung HDD sa expert
Option 4: Salpak-Kabit Method :lmao:

If all else fails, try formating with disc. Goodluck sir :)

change boot settings from uefi to legacy..
baka po kasi legacy ang settings ng isang laptop niyo po kaya pang legacy iyong booting ng os na nainstall sa hdd mo sir...kaya di marecognize as bootable media/device iyong hdd through uefi boot settings. :)

Back
Top Bottom