Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(HELP) UNLOCK MOTOROLA DROID BIONIC XT875 (US verizon)

sherwin15lacanilao

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Help po mga ka symbianizer's paano ko po ma unlock ang phone na pinadala sakin galing US naka lock po kasi sa Verizon.

nag insert na po ako ibang mga sim cards, unknown parin po lumilitaw. nagagamit ko lang po ang phone thru wifi.

Phone ko po is Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 (4G LTE)

Sana matulungan niyo po ako,,, maraming salamat po!:help::help::help:

Last edited:
Help how to convert my phone from CDMA to GSM or anything so I can use it with sim card dito sa Pinas. Thanks.....

Same Problem Here! Sana may tumulong saten..
tagal ko ng nag hahanap ng paraan para ma unlock/openline
tong phone ko..

woooohooooo!

sa wakas i was able to make GSM and CDMA work on my motorola droid bionic XT875 rooted JB 4.1.2.
un nga lang ambagal ng data ampucha...
parang limited ung speed. nag flash lang ako ng patch no need for VBOX or any special tool.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.internauta37.altervista.org/it/patch-abilitare-completamente-il-gsm-sui-telefoni-cdma-globali-con-android#

oh eto link for those who wants to unlock their droid bionic... credits to the the developer Internauta37

Thank you sir...
Check no po Ito later Kung mag ok sa droid ko po tnx

Back
Top Bottom